Louis Vuitton Resort 2021 by Nicolas Ghesquière

TZ001

Reaction score
12C9606A-B5DC-4A48-9878-103BD965197E.jpeg
Vogue Spain digital edition

Very surprising but it makes sense! She is very much a Ghesquiere woman.

Nicolas needed a fan or something. Maybe he should experiment with photography on his own and then do campaigns.

It’s too plain.

I don’t think we need a Karl Lagerfeld/Hedi Slimane 2.0.

Sad think is that probably nobody close to Nicolas told him that he’s not even an amateur-but-exciting photographer and the brand needs something else.
For me the problem is not even being Karl or Hedi. Tom photographed some of his campaigns and so did Olivier.

‘The problem here is that it’s obvious that those photos don’t reflect Nicolas’s vision.
We can say whatever we want about Karl and Hedi but through their body of work, we can see that their photos were the extension of the shows and collections.

‘I’m sure Nicolas is having fun photographing his favorite people in the studio at his house but it’s not even reflected in the shots.

Part of Karl’s growth as a photographer was doing his publications sometimes detached from fashion. He photographed landscape, architecture, portraits and released books. Maybe Nicolas needs to do that because other than adding more money to his bank account, this has nothing worthy of any interest.

Malgosia is so magnetic and captivating! unfortunately the styling couldn’t be less pedestrian JESUS who would even dress like that?? it’s so suburban Mom going on a school run.
I know it’s Resort but please...

It's literally just a continuation of the F/W campaign... yet somehow even duller.

Metta Irebe, Clementine Balcaen, Ida Heiner

Harper's Bazaar España Digital Edition
Vogue España Digital Edition

+ NATALIA
chenwanliqq

001Rr6gagy1gkxtzcjzbhj60ys18ydt902.jpg

it’s the styling for me, Dear Lord it’s so unbelievably atrocious I can’t even. what an eyesore.

Alicia Vikander & Mona Tougaard

UK Elle Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->