Louis Vuitton S/S 2015 by Annie Leibovitz, Juergen Teller & Bruce Weber

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
P1010936.jpg

photo taken by vogue28
from UK Harper's Bazaar February 2015

The same three photographers again? It will get boring at some point.

Hope there is more diversity in the casting this season, and not just a rotation of photographers for Freja. Charlotte, and Jean Campbell. That would be rather disappointing.

Bizarre that there is not Resort / Cruise campaign for Louis Vuitton under Ghesquiere though...

It could do with a better location but Freja's shot looks gorgeous and fresh. Love it!

Not a fan of either photographer, and though Weber's photo's were gorgeous last season i'm not sure if I want to see more of it.

At least I hope there will be some changes in the cast (they must keep Liya though)

Looks like last season. It's the trend now to keep ads very similar and tight (SL, Dior) especially at first seasons, to create a signature look. It gets boring.

I kinda like it. I don't know if i'm more bored by the collection or the three photographers thing.
The collection was shown in October but here we are in december and i've already seen like 80% of the collection worn by celebrities and fashion personalities...styled exactly like in the runway.
So, seeing those clothes again styled like that is really annoying.

Bizarre that there is not Resort / Cruise campaign for Louis Vuitton under Ghesquiere though...
They had the Celebrating the Monogram event/release/campaign, so i don't think they had the good timing to do a campaign for resort.

Maybe the cast will be the same as for the Monogram campaign: Saskia, Liya, Julia & Freya...

NG for LV already got old. I feel like I've been seeing the same things like... forever.

Good that they are trying to build an indentity, but I'm bored already.

For me the same, she looks lovely. But I'm already getting bored with Nicholas designs, repetitive.

Totally agree. Freja looks great here, but his looks like it'll be a continuation of last season, which is sad because the collection was actually quite good. Anxious to see the rest of the cast.

Happy for Freja, she's always be my favorite, but LV under Nicholas lacks of fantasy and creativity unlike under Jacobs where the set and campaign looks unpredictable every season.

NG for LV already got old. I feel like I've been seeing the same things like... forever.

Totally agree.

Not only do his three collections so far feel like one big ugly collection, all the hype around the brand is tiresome.
Having three iconic photographers shoot your first campaign, although a gimmick, is quite epic and a nice idea, doing it for a second time feels lame. And even if seeing Freja and Liya for a second time is more than welcome, it does add to the tired feeling I already have for the new LV.

Is always a pleasure to see Freja, even if she looks so beautiful, just like this. I love it :heart:

Hoping this campaign is better than the last. Leibovitz and Teller's work is usually so predictable and not fresh nor creative. Hopefully, Weber will bring life to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->