Prada S/S 2015 : Gemma Ward, Ine Neefs & Julia Nobis by Steven Meisel

Those B&W studio shots were only a tease. These new shots are amazing!

Can't get over the last shot of Gemma on the bed. Oh how I'd missed that gaze...

Thanks, JoCaderone.

More shots from the same source

Fashion_BangZ @ weibo

I´m not completly sold on the color pic backgrounds but these new images are better imo. Gemma is giving major Sasha P vibes, wish she was also on this campaign :smile:

who´s the girl in the new image? doesn´t look like Ine or Julia to me :unsure:

Falling more in love with this campaign, the color shots are amazing! Gemma looks spectacular :heart:

Julia looks terrible, she only has just one good pic... Ine looks sooo boring... this should have been just Gemma because she looks fantastic

^^then poor Julia, she looks terrible in the new pics :doh:

Personally I'm not a fan of Julia & these new photos do not flatter her at all. Gemma is killing it :heart:

I agree with how these new shots are definitely not Julia's best… but Gemma is EVERYTHING. And I love the new still life with the clothes in the sink.

Don't know what you guys are saying but I love Julia's shots. Gemma also looks sooo stunning! I've missed seeing her gorgeous face everywhere!

Julia look great only the first shot we have seen but the other shots. The Queen is Gemma and who is Ine.....

Gemma just killed this campaign dead with her new shots. Bown down, the Queen is back.

What in the world is that background. Ruins everything.

Im now in love with this campaign. Gemma....oh Gemma...Be-still my beating Prada laden heart.

Julia's first shot is amazing, the rest? maybe a photoshop muck up. the new shots of Gemma are Superb, bow down indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->