Louis Vuitton S/S 2015 by Annie Leibovitz, Juergen Teller & Bruce Weber

Jennifer looks uncomfortable, please Nicolas bring back Meisel, to shoot the campaigns.

Nicolas will no longer work with Meisel since Marc worked with him for the last several seasons..just like Marc dumped Teller as he knew that Teller already shot the pre-show looks for Vuitton..and Nicolas also should distance himself with the Balenciaga era while he worked with Meisel quite a lot.

Sims shot MJ S/S 2014, when Nicholas didn't even work at LV yet...

I think Meisel is the best photographer for LV.

Nice to see Jennifer though, waaaaaay more interesting than Charlotte....

Jennifer Connelly looks insanely beautiful :wub: Freja and the city scape equally gorgeous. Better than last season for me. Loving this.

Sims shot MJ S/S 2014, when Nicholas didn't even work at LV yet...

Please remember Louis Vuitton confirmed Nicolas as artistic director in November 2013, even though Marc said Teller didn't wanna work with Miley but the separation could have vaguer reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remember Louis Vuitton confirmed Nicolas as artistic director in November 2013, even though Marc said Teller didn't wanna work with Miley but the separation could have vaguer reasons.

But Teller shot Marc's SS14 men's collection, so maybe he just really didn't want to shoot Miley?

Ahh, another one of Nicolas's good old buddies. She's been his muse/friend for years, always wearing his stuff from Balenciaga. She looks good no doubt, very young, but God it's just way too similar to last season's. And the styling, everything looks the same in every shot.

Jean Campbell by Juergen Teller

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely adore this - the presence of Jennifer just seals the deal for me that (hopefully) the campaign will be full of his ultimate muses.

Jennifer's shot and Jean's are both fantastic, nothing mind blowing, but truly beautiful pieces of photography that really enhance the collection.

Creative Direction by Ronnie Cooke Newhouse.

Not liking Jean's shot at all, Jean looks 15 and counteracts with Jennifer and Freja and just completely uninspiring.

So probably Liya will feature as well? I really hope this is the last campaign with these 3 photographers and his muses. At least, keep Freja and Liya, but ditch the rest.

it's quite horrible campaign, i dislike the collection too,
nicolas is one of my favorite, i hope he does better next season

It's just too repetitive for me to even be remotely interested in this.

Jean isn't a model, she looks pedestrian.

After a year of exclusivity you would think NG would have given the campaign to Rianne Van Rompaey but instead we're given this troll. Next!

The bag picture reminds me of the gold-shoes shot from YSL S/S 2006 by JT, but gone very wrong (aww, that campaign was a masterpiece). The chair was positioned in a very similar angle too...

BTW, the bag is viiiiiile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->