Louis Vuitton S/S 2015 by Annie Leibovitz, Juergen Teller & Bruce Weber

Happy that Freja seems to be Nicolas' new muse. I wish that he'd go back to working with Meisel for campaigns like he did at Balenciaga, though. Annie and Bruce's photography styles are just way too "commercial".

I love it, I cry Happy Tears everytime I see Freja for Louis Vuitton. This is the right formula, forever the prefect fit for the brand. It's like when she was the perfect fit for Chanel.

Wait, does nobody else notice the obscene amount of photoshop here? Freja looks 2D.

Freja looks fabulous and the background is unique,but the whole 3 series thing is too gimmicky. I thought it was only once they'd do it. As much as I love Freja and Liya, Nicolas needs to stop playing it safe and switch things up.

This coincidentally look alike Prada campaign with juxtaposition technique.I like it though it's simple but really say what they want to sell.Direct sell with a classy touch.

^Sadly yes!
I would love Ghesquiere and Meisel working together again.

Oh God, didnt expect Jennifer. I know she's his muse, but she hasn't been looking good in LV. This is not an exception.

Bland. Last season was great but none of these images are exciting me.

David Sims' Balenciaga campaigns were stellar and I'd love to see him work his magic for Vuitton.

So predictable! The magic is gone...
So Jennifer is replacing Charlotte. I'm already done with that campaign and that collection.

I think what Nicolas may be trying to do is distance himself from the overly dramatic campaigns during Marc's time at LV and focus solely on the clothes. So far, I don't mind it, in fact, I quite like the images but to me it's like what's going on at Dior. There needs to be some sort of fresh identity and interesting concept to give the clothes life and vision.

How come Nicolas no longer works with David Sims? I miss their wonderful ads. or at least get rid of Juergen Teller :ninja:

although it really is just last season, but with different collection i kind of still love it. what LV are doing is a million times better than other brands right now (ahem gucci & dolce)

No wonder Jennifer had been wearing LV non stop :mrgreen:
Glad for her but I want to see more, her frightened expression is not good imo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"