Louis Vuitton S/S 2020 by Collier Schorr

Oh God, looks like it's Collier Schorr again. Lol. At this rate I'm so over Nicolas' campaigns it's not even funny. All the money in the world but no taste. It's one thing for the clothes to look ridiculous and unimpressive, but it seems he follows that through with the campaigns as well. How long before people get fed up with this?

Also, Vogue Brazil leaking campaigns on their IG stories? Pretty sure that's not allowed. LV should beat their knuckles for this.

The second shot feels like a continuation of the last couple of Chanel campaigns.

Runway backstage shots at best. Terrible campaign! I'd blame it on the clothes but we witnessed many stunning photographs in which even the worst LV pieces looked rather interesting. All they need is the right creative team.

Are we sure this is the campaign? Those look like straight up backstage shots, and i aint even talking bout GOOD backstage shots :ninja: oh well. The irrelevance of it all.

There’s no way these are campaign images! The models are styled exactly as they were on the runway...

The positioning of the logo, that's exactly how the print ads are laid out as well.

Looking like a cult I don’t wanna join

I did expect a bad campaign so if it’s the actual campaign, I don’t mind. It’s a pity that the feeling of the show and the inspiration of the collection didn’t inspired them to make something more interesting.

Nothing will ever make me hate that collection! I still love It, can wait to buy it and Collier can be mediocre once again, it won’t be a surprise.

New Campaign Image:

PHOTO TAKEN BY VOGUE28
FROM UK VOGUE FEBRUARY 2020

Interesting....
The left shot looks like something that is coming out of « In and Out of Fashion » by William Klein and the right shot looks more my taste...Boudoir, almost Meisel for Lanvin.

The image on Clementine on the right is probably the best ever ad portrait under Ghesquiere yet. Either Collier got her sh... together, or someone else shot it!

Those first Vogue Brazil previews are horrific on its own, but in the British Vogue issue I don’t have a problem seeing them... not sure why. Maybe because of the shot next to it?

Anyone know the model on the right of the photo where the models are wearing all-white outfits?

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

British Vogue Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->