Louis Vuitton S/S 2025 Paris

This show reminded me of these shows

They don't do soundtracks like that LV and CD show anymore where the girls had to STOMP it out. Yes, I know I sound like an old drag queen yearning for the old days...

I found that Dior show on soundcloud and do cardio on the treadmill and stairmaster to it from time to time.

They don't do soundtracks like that LV and CD show anymore where the girls had to STOMP it out.
I love these shows and these soundtracks ! I want to see and hear it all : the stomping, the walking and the gliding. Galliano had great soundtracks for his brand and Dior, Karl had great soundtracks for Fendi and Chanel and also Lanvin during Alber's tenure, the editing of the show and the soundtrack by Ariel Wizman. Love to watch them. Fun fact : Pharell Williams did the soundtrack of that LV Spring 2006 show. The soundtrack by Jamie xx in the latest show was great !

I’m not a fan of logos and monograms but I can tolerate it on a petite malle or very specific designs.
Same, i do like monograms but only the classics one like the LV monogram and only on certain pieces like on small bags...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->