Love #16 Spring/Summer 2016

I'm sure Stella Maxwell will get a cover.

And Kendall, Gigi, Bella, probably Kylie, Kim's new baby, Kanye's grandmother.. -_-

^I wouldn't be surprised for the last two :lol::lol:
No seriously, i think we will disappointed. This magazine is pure sh*t nowadays.

this was once a nice magazine...but not anymore...looks desperate for attention....

Kate Moss is on the cover (source snapchat or instagram, I can't remember)

This is just beyond creepy. I'm so done with celebrity children being in every single magazine and campaign. And honestly, are people really interested in Lily Rose Depp? I'm definitely not trying to be rude, but I doubt many people even know who she is.

they should just rename this the cara-jenner magazine

instagram.com/kegrand

if i understand correctly from the comments, that dude is instagram-famous cause he takes selfies of himself imitating kendall's

just.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ LOOOOOOOOL++++

Love love love… Kirby

The deadpan expression and the creepy composition is just genius! This man should have a magazine because he’s more charismatic than all these truly dead-in-the-eyes celebrities combined.

Thanks mistress_f for sharing!

I just think they wanted to make something cool, youthful, a little intentionally ugly but super edgy thing, and here is the result.

CZyfidjWwAAoflj.jpg:large

designers Amie Robertson and Matty Bovan by Solve.

Why book Willy and Solve when I cannot tell the difference between these shots? Should've just gone with Willy, end of.

This looks like an unironic "Haute Mess" editorial...

katie grand is so full on herself,she lost her way....

This magazine. Everything they produce offends my eyes. Why Conde Nast keep putting money into this publication is truly beyond me. Someone must be buying it I guess!

^ At this point; exactly how i feel, its literally a waste of paper its printed on!! Grand should be ashamed of herself, she used to be so good at POP, but this is such nonsense!

Words can express how I feel about this cover so I will let Phoebe do it:
giphy.gif

giphy

@honeycombchild , im guessing it makes a shed load of money.

they wont be paying the photographers much money and the issue is packed full of high end advertising who want to be associated with the brand.

it must be v v profitable.

I don't get why Solve would want to be involved with this. He can do SO MUCH BETTER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->