Vogue Japan December 2016 : Gigi Hadid by Luigi & Iango

Never would have thought she'd do something as good as this for Vogue Japan.

Great cover, this styling is perfect for Gigi. The edit looks nice as well. I think it's the best VJ cover this year.

ADLR is really working overtime promoting this Prada collection! This is easily the 5th time I've seen this Prada look in a VJ feature styled by her.

Right?! I think all the cover stories since August (maybe even July) have featured this look !

VJ has really improved their covers within past 4 issues... this is Gigi best cover this year but it is very similar to her vogue spain and Brazil covers...

The cover is fine & the ed is gorgerous. The Gigi's best work.

The cover portrait is exemplary (finally something Luigi and Iango did that resonates with me), but the editorial is rather expectedly flat.

I love Gigi here, it's probably my favorite Vogue cover of her! The make up is really good on her too.

What a wonderful way to close out 2016, with this knockout of a cover! In what world does Vogue Japan produce a better cover than Vogue Paris? Bizarre (and major kudos). Gigi looks gorgeous here, such an attractive shot of her and definitely one of Japanese Vogue's more memorable covers. I might just part with £20 for this one.. :wub:

She's a beautiful girl, there is no doubt but her facial expression ranges from zero to -1. Gets quite boring.

FANTASIES OF A BALLERINA
PHOTOGRAPHER: STEVEN PAN
MODEL: SASHA LUSS
STYLING: AURORA SANSONE
HAIR: LAURENT PHILIPPON
MAKE-UP: PEP GAY
NAILS: SOPHIE A

visualizing.fashion

TELL ME YOUR DREAMS
PHOTOGRAPHER: MICHAL PUDELKA
MODEL: MOLLY BAIR
STYLING: SARAJANE HOARE
HAIR: PHILIPPE THOLIMET
MAKE-UP: LAURA DOMINIQUE

visualizing.fashion

She looks very manga on the cover. I guess her one expression pose does work from time to time.

Could anyone post the full ed of Gigi? Thanks a lot.:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->