Vogue Japan December 2016 : Gigi Hadid by Luigi & Iango

guimon

Reaction score

Editorial preview:

Last edited by a moderator:
She is overexposed but I like this shoot she looks good here & love the make-up!

that cover is giving me straight up Karen Mulder circa 1994 vibes. Just S T U N N I N G.

Gigi is unstoppable!

Not usually a big fan of her, but I think the cover is quite nice.

What a stunning cover! Gorgeous. Wow.

The Hadid sisters delivered the BEST covers of VJ for 2016. Please stay in this direction.

However, the last editorial showts feels like her ad campaign with Meisel for MaxMara

I love this... it looks like an actual magazine from the 90s digged up.

The cover is faultless, but a bit too vintage for my taste. Her edit is much better, love the neutral shots. Great way to end a year of questionable covers, and I'm glad to see L&I are back to their sensual direction.

ADLR is really working overtime promoting this Prada collection! This is easily the 5th time I've seen this Prada look in a VJ feature styled by her.

This is the best work Gigi has done in ages.

I let out a gasp when I saw the cover. Hands down best she has ever looked!

She's one of the worst models ever and overexposure is an understatement.

However, this is a nice photograph of her, thanks to Luigi & Iango.

I love the cover, she nailed the resting b*tch face :D
The editorial looks boring though imo, I wish it was more like the cover´s style.

She looks good her, one of her better covers I'd say.

But how is fashion being creative and being a trend setter if everyone is using the same models who have zero or very little variety in the modelling skills department? I wouldn't buy those magazines just because magazines seem desperate. Fashion needs new people and fresh ideas.

She looks good her, one of her better covers I'd say.

But how is fashion being creative and being a trend setter if everyone is using the same models who have zero or very little variety in the modelling skills department? I wouldn't buy those magazines just because magazines seem desperate. Fashion needs new people and fresh ideas.

Ditto

She always looks good when styled in a 70's/80's inspired way. It's beautiful even if a bit limited on a long term...

The fashion industry will have to find others obsessions than It Girls like Gigi & Bella and others insta-celebs. It's a little bit too much at this point.

I have the feeling that Gigi & Bella have covers every months...

It's quite nice cover but.. Can Anna put somebody else on the cover? Jenner, Hadids.. over and over again. Give me Jourdan Dunn here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->