Lula #5 : Kirsten Dunst by Karen Collins

kissmesweet

Reaction score
:woot: I just picked it up for 105 HKD at the supermarket half an hour ago... Well the cover is actually quite nice and the magazine continues its etherealness and nostalgia with some very lovely eds. I'll start reviewing really soon.

Remember how with #4, they had alot of Zoey Deschanel? Well, they're doing that too with Kirsten Dunst... Not my favorite actress, but she actually photographs pretty well. ^_^

Cover:

Kirsten Dunst by Kate Collins
Scanned by kissmesweet

Review of editorial/article
+ Two front pages (similar to cover) of Kirsten Dunst
+ Contributors Page - Corrine Day :smile:heart:smile:, Simon Pegg, Hilary Walsh, Annie Morris, Celia Ellenberg, Becky + Andy Smith. 1 Page
+ Once Upon A Time - EDIT - Kirsten Dunst by Karen Collins. Styled by Leith Clark. 6 Page.
+ Haunt Me - EDIT - Nicky Peacock (I love the one she did for a previous issue too!) :heart:
+ Jean Genie - EDIT+ARTICLE on Jonny Johansson- Amber Milan :smile:heart:smile: by Damon Heath. Styled by Elisa Nalin. 8 Page.

Last edited by a moderator:
more info on Simon Pegg's contributions, please!!

and seriously YAY!

+ I Dream Of Coconuts... - EDIT+ARTICLE on Jason Schwartzman by April Long. 4 page.

+ Give the Girl A Kiss - EDIT+ARTICLE on Sonia Rykeil - Elsa Hosk by Amanda de Cadenet. Styled by Soraya Dayani. 10 page.

+ If You Go Down To the Woods Today - Photographs+Article on Pamela Weir-Quintonn, a woodworker/carpenter. Photographed by Sasha Eisenmann. 6 Page.

+ Go and Love Some More - Edit+Article on Bud Cort. Interviewed by Kirsten Dunst. 6 page.

+ As If By Magic - Edit+Article on Christian Lacroix. Tayla at NY Models. Photographed by Nicolas Moore. Styled by Leith Clark. 8 pages

+ The Dreaming - EDIT- Sophie at Major Model Management + Noemie at Major Model Managemen by Edouard Plongeon. Styled by Olivier Bobin. 6 pages.

+ Make A Wish - EDIT- by Rinko Kaurachi. Photographs of the sky. 6 pages.

+ Come In From the Cold - EDIT+Article of Jane Hallworth by Hilary Walsh. 6 pages.

+ Twisted Sister - EDIT+Article on braids - Lily Cole by Jason Ell. 8 pages.

+ Some Enchanted Evening - EDIT+Article on Karen Kilimnik's and her paintings. 6 pages.

+ The Cat's Meow - EDIT - Photographed Poppy de Villeneuve. Modelled by a cat! :cat: Styling by Heidi Bivens. 8 pages

+ Nothing Is Real But The Girl - EDIT+Article on Keira Knightley by Clare Shilland. Styled by Leith Clark. 12 pages.

+ Like A Dream Come True - EDIT of certain couture collections by Jason Lloyd Evans. Illustration by Jo Ratcliffe. 8 pages.

+ Come On In - EDIT/Collage by Kirsten Dunst of herself and her childhood. 10 pages.

+ The Childlike Empress - EDIT of Kirsten Dunst by Nick Haymes. Styled by Leith Clark. 22 pages.

+ Little Women - EDIT/Article on Aurevior Simone (band? I presume...) by David Yeo. Styled by Lyson Marchessault. 12 pages.

+ Love Letter - EDIT - Phillip at Models 1 :heart: by Sandra Freij. Styled by Joanna Schlenka. 12 pages

+ Enduring Love - EDIT/Article on Mia Farrow. Interview by Kirsten Dunst. 8 pages.

+ The Lost Girls - EDIT - The cast of The Virgin Suicides by Corrine Day. 8 pages.

+ The Dawntreader - EDIT - Alice at Ford Models - Viki Forshee. Styled by Vanessa Chow. 6 pages.

+ I Dreamed A Dream - Collage of Kirsten Dunst and friends in Germany crying over Les Miserables

+ Sweet As Pie - EDIT - Julia Franchue at Nathalie by Simon (no last name...). Styled by Elisa Nalin. 10 pages. Very... i-D September Lindsay Ellingson by Pierre Bailly...

+ About A Girl - EDIT/Article of Sasha Sagan (who?) by Damon Heath. Styled by Claire Dubridge. 8 pages.

+ Kiko Doesn't Go To The Zoo - Illustrations+Picture book/story by Simon Pegg. 8 pages.

+ Party Time - Collage of Lula contributors at London Fashion Week by Elsa Corsell. 2 pages.

+ The End - (the last page) - Kirsten Dunst messes up a Vanity Questionnaire and puts her own answers.

:flower:

What a long review.

Overall, quite a nice issue. I really like the innocence of Lula. :heart:

wow I didn't know that supermarket carries Lula too! :shock:B)
where is it?
Parknshop International down at Admiralty. In the middle of Queensway Plaza and Pacific Place.

:buzz: I need to pick this up!!

Please scan Lily Cole's editorial :kiss: :flower:

"Twisted Sister"
Beauty by Lyndell Mansfield
Photography by Jason Ell
Words by Celia Ellenberg

Scanned by kissmesweet

"Love Letter"
Phillip at Models 1 :heart: by Sandra Freij.
Styled by Joanna Schlenka. 12 pages
Part 1

A new issue of Lula is always something to be ecstatic about. Thank you so much for scanning and karma karma karma :heart:

I really don't get Lily's appeal. Thanks for the scans Kissmesweet!

Thanks for the scans so far, kissmesweet!

The Love Letter editorial is lovely. ^_^

that second model looks a hell of a lot like Edie Sedgwick!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->