Lula #5 : Kirsten Dunst by Karen Collins

Loveletter is such a great editorial. The model really reminds me of Mia Farrow. Thank you for the scans kissmesweet :smile:

OH MY!!! :woot::woot: I'm completely ecstatic here! I love kirsten to bits and to have that cover and so many edits... Plus I LOVE au revoir simone!! This is so terribly exciting!
Gonna be asking a friend's cousin in HK to send it over. Singapore sadly doesn't stock it at all. :doh: I got issue #4 on a holiday in taiwan and it was really really good.

lily is so innocent^_^:heart:i love the hair:blush:

thank you,kissmesweet :flower:

ohmygod!ohmygod!:buzz:can someone scan karen kilimnik's story??!!i adore her work!!:heart:

Ahh, I need this! Thank you for posting, it looks beautiful as usual so far.

Thanks for the karma, everyone! I love how Lula is so esoteric and unexpected. ^_^

I can't wait to see more of the Kirsten editorial. I feel like they could have definitely chosen a better cover.

This magazine has always given me that 80's French Vogue vibe with clean and somewhat profined lines of sensuality and simplicity. I love the "Love Letter" editorial.

the love letter editorial is so so great! i love it too!

Lula seems always so adorable.. thanks kissmesweet :kiss:

This magazine sounds great! Is there any chance anyone could scan the Keira Knightley editorial and article?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HigthaVandah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->