Madonna And Her Dior

I love Madonna.....She always looks so great, I came across tis picture and I think she looks fabulous

I don't like her look, so old, and shows old France with her berret and her dress of the years of 60 she does not live with her time although her songs are interesting.

That picture of hers on her birthday w her bag,wont open with me.Can someone repost it?She has the black gambler?

i like that bag but that didnt fit her dress right?

I don't like that bag...It's so easy to hang a few dices on a bag..not original AT ALL

I'm not a fan of the gambler line - but it looks good with her outfit. If I had her money, I'd have 101 variations of a black bag too! :P

am i the only one that can't see the madonna picture? :blink:
can someone upload it again?

Originally posted by Dior@Aug 31 2004, 06:27 AM
i like that bag but that didnt fit her dress right?
[snapback]351076[/snapback]​

Totally agree, it just doesn't fit with the dress at all. You can have a fabulous bag, but it never looks quite so fabulous when it doesn't match your outfit.

i just got my leopard gambler and im absolutelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in love w it.Its nicer in real life....

Its flashy....but very funky :smile:

Originally posted by Porphyria_xxviii@Sep 8 2004, 03:09 PM
i just got my leopard gambler and im absolutelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in love w it.Its nicer in real life....

Its flashy....but very funky :smile:
[snapback]359562[/snapback]​

So Lucky :heart:

i'm not into the black gambler, too much...but i prefer the green/yellow/tartan/ect. combo of the bag... but... i've always been one to pick something totally impractical instead of something more 'classic' (like a black bag)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"