Madonna gives Lindsay Kabbalah name

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
image_MainArticleImage.php
Lindsay Lohan Gets New Name, Rose
Kabbalah devotee Madonna has apparently renamed Lindsay Lohan Rose.

The pop queen is so pleased with Lindsay Lohan's involvement in the religion, she decided it was time she got her own Kabbalah name.

According to a source, Rose for Lindsay Lohan was chosen "partly based on her birth date and place of birth".

Madonna goes by the name Esther in Kabbalah circles.

Kabbalah is an ancient Jewish mysticisms tradition that stresses the esoteric reasons and understanding of the commandments in the Torah, and the occult cause of events described in the Torah.

SOURCE: PASSIM
Link:http://toronto.fashionmonitor.com/news.php/toronto_celebrities/2006070608lindsa-lohan

Hey, I thought Brandon Davis had already renamed her... :wink:

Is it me or is Madonna getting a bit desperate for minions these days?

Sidenote: I was hoping Lindsay would be named something like "Gladys"....

Esther and Gladys can get their hair teased in Jersey while watching Golden Girls....

VainJane said:
Is it me or is Madonna getting a bit desperate for minions these days?

Sidenote: I was hoping Lindsay would be named something like "Gladys"....

Esther and Gladys can get their hair teased in Jersey while watching Golden Girls....

:lol:....yea this whole situation is weird. First she sucks Britney into her little religious circle and performs with her on the MTV awards, and now Lindsay? This woman seriously needs to get a life.

I, for one, love Madonna, but I agree...She's getting at little crazy about Kabbalah...

I thought I heard that Madonna was thinking about leaving Kabbalah b/c it's caused so much crap between her and Guy.

I read somewhere yesterday that Madonna was getting away from this religion.

She needs to, it seems like she is preying on young girls.

:( I kind of want to look into Kabbalah, but don't expect me to be tagging along behind Madonna hahahaha or should I say ESTHER, personally I like my name right now and I don't want her to change it hahahah

These pop- Kabalah stories are getting soooo boring! *yawn*

ok, so how about i read this thread right before going to bed last night and i actually had a dream (er, nightmare) that madonna hired me to go buy a kabalah book and give it to lindsay. Scary!

oanadobre said:
These pop- Kabalah stories are getting soooo boring! *yawn*

Boring - sure.
But unfortunatly Celebs being into wacko "Religions" will never get old...:doh:

I like Lohan, please dont let her fall into this.
Kabala is not something I’m making fun of, not even close, but Its just the celebrities who claim to practice it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->