Madonna ditches Britney

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Madonna gives Britney the kiss-off

(BANG) -Madonna has reportedly ended her friendship with Britney Spears - because the 'Toxic' singer has quit the Kabbalah.
The pop superstar - who was responsible for introducing Britney to the mystical Jewish cult - has reportedly demanded the return the 12th Century Kabbalah book she gave the star as a wedding gift.
A source is quoted in Britain's Hot Stars magazine as saying: "Madonna spent months teaching Britney the Kabbalah system, and splashed out thousands on the ancient scripture for her. She feels she has wasted time, money and precious gifts on Brit."
Britney, 24, quit the Kabbalah with an announcement on her personal website last month insisting her new 'religion' was caring for her son, Sean Preston
The message read: "I no longer study Kabbalah, my baby is my religion."

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Madonna+gives+Britney+the+kiss+off-10150.html

So Britney`s new "religion" is taking care of her son? I`d say she practices that as poorly as she did with Kabbalah...:rolleyes:

But good to see that Madge can`t turn everyone around. What an ugly move of her to end the friendship (in case it ever was more than PR...) because Britney doesn`t want to waste her time & money on that wacko cult :doh:

Britney put a tattoo on her body - which you're not supposed to do in that religion. Then she misspells Kabbalah, even though she was supposedly deeply into it.
And after all that - Madonna is JUST NOW ditching her? :lol: celebs are crazy...:rolleyes:

I bet Madonna hasn't even spoken to her in months, maybe a year.......
probably since KFed showed up.

Oh, silly celebrities and their drama.

Oh yeah, THAT'S the reason to end your friendship with Britney Spears.

Spike413 said:
Oh yeah, THAT'S the reason to end your friendship with Britney Spears.

Maybe Madge ditched her because Britney is no longer available for tongue-action since K-Fed probably gave her Herpes...:sick:

Madonna's just jealous because Michigan would never crown her their queen, as she denigrated it by saying it was smelly place from which she wished to escape. Louisiana, on the other hand, will welcome Britney's forthcoming rule with great alacrity. Hail Queen Britney! Hail Queen Britney! We kneel at your voodoo skull sceptre! Let's start this thing with a Jubilee!

Wow, one point goes to Britney for showing that she still has a few brain cells remaining.

Though I wonder why one would 'announce' it on a website. When I quit a religion I stop going to church on sundays, don't return phone calls and hope I don't run into certain people in the grocery store :innocent:

eh...it's kinda embarassing, hehe....

sometimes i don't know which of the two are more obnoxious.

Wow... I not even know what to say about!!
Guess almost half of is writen is not true!! Maybe the only part that is true is what she said about quinting kabbalah... the rest, I wouldn´t believe, Madonna seems so adult and mature for such stupid thing and tabloids are always tabloids..

VainJane said:
Wow, one point goes to Britney for showing that she still has a few brain cells remaining.

Though I wonder why one would 'announce' it on a website. When I quit a religion I stop going to church on sundays, don't return phone calls and hope I don't run into certain people in the grocery store :innocent:

Hey, VainJane: We missed you at Vacation Bible School! :flower:

Madonna annoys the heck out of me. Everytime she opens her mouth I wanna slap it.....

Madonna supposedly stopped being friends with other of her long-time best friends because they weren't Kabbalists.

VainJane said:

Glad I am not the only one with that method! :lol:

laurlaur said:
Madonna supposedly stopped being friends with other of her long-time best friends because they weren't Kabbalists.
If that's true, then I just "disliked" her even more, if that was possible. :huh:

The friend was Debi Mazar (from Entourage). They had been friends before either got famous. Here's an older article about Madonna shunning her family members too.

MADONNA IGNORES FAMILY OVER KABBALAH

MADONNA's religious devotion has estranged her from her brothers and sisters, because they have refused to convert to Kabbalah.

The MATERIAL GIRL recently stopped speaking to close friend DEBI MAZAR when she questioned the mystical form of Judaism - and now she's taken a step further by insisting her siblings follow her religious path if they want to be a part of her life, according to a report on American network FOX NEWS.

Madonna has reportedly cut off contact with CHRISTOPHER CICCONE who had worked at her MAVERICK record label, and is also not speaking to siblings ANTHONY, JENNIFER, MARIO, MARTIN, MELANIE and PAULA.
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/madonna ignores family over kabbalah

That's interesting, because isolation from friends and family is one of the major signs of being in a cult.

Britney's gonna be all right: Mom is in the house.

As for Madonna, we just need Christopher, Anthony, Jennifer, Mario, Martin, Melanie, and Paula to stage an intervention, preferably snatching Madonna off her mirrored crucifix at one of her upcoming shows...she's got four nights in Chicago, snubbed siblings, on the 14th, 15th, 18th, and 19th. Drive her *** back to Bay City, take her to the Pig Gig Rib Fest,* seat her at a picnic table, force-feed her spare ribs, and regale her with tales of childhood humiliation.

She'd assuredly be meeting the One True God, then.

*RECEIPIENT CHARITIES[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Bay County
Literacy Council
CORY Place
Bay Arenac Community Living
Bay City Jaycees
Child Abuse & Neglect Council
American Red Cross
Johnny Burke Children's Foundation
Bay County Women's Center
Studio 23