Madonna

Madonna front row at Migo's concert in London, July 7, 2018
madonna-sits-frobnt-row-at-migos-concert-in-london-01.jpg

madonna-sits-frobnt-row-at-migos-concert-in-london-03.jpg

justjared​

But another queen just passed away.

Sorry, Madonna. It is not your day..anymore.

I was just watching her Ciao Italia tour, and whomever said she cannot command a stage by herself needs to watch, listen, and learn.

That's all I have for today. :smile:

Looks like Madonna got a little something done...

Wtf is that lol, another Nicki collab is on its way.

A little?

I noticed that on one of her glam-squad's IG pages when she was getting ready for the Met Gala. I saw it for a brief second, and thought "Wait..did she get her (_*_) done?"

Ugh!

She was shooting/filming something in Lisbon, better bring something new to the table this time.

Vogue Italia June 1990
Madonna
Photographer: Herb Ritts
Styling: Marlene Stewart
Hair: Peter Savic
Makeup: Joanne Gair

PART 1
MC_Ritts_Vogue_Italia_June_1990_01.png MC_Ritts_Vogue_Italia_June_1990_02.png
MC_Ritts_Vogue_Italia_June_1990_03.png MC_Ritts_Vogue_Italia_June_1990_04.png
MC_Ritts_Vogue_Italia_June_1990_05.png MC_Ritts_Vogue_Italia_June_1990_06.png
MC_Ritts_Vogue_Italia_June_1990_07.png MC_Ritts_Vogue_Italia_June_1990_08.png

archivio.vogue.it

Her new single is coming very soon, and the Eurovision performance has also been confirmed.

Her new single is coming very soon, and the Eurovision performance has also been confirmed.

I just really hope it is something really solid. She hasn't had a strong single in a long long time... something out of the box but also relatable as she used to do in the past... I didn't mind her recent work but it just lacked originality.

I was just listening to "Ray Of Light" (which I never really liked at first, but love it now) and "Bedtime Stories".

Whatever she was doing for those 2 albums, I wish she'd tap into that again and come up with something along those lines for her new work. I can easily do without another song with a corny title like "b*tch, I'm Madonna."

This looks really promising, I’m in love with the cowgirl look.

Who is producing the Madame X stuff? Praying for William Orbit.

^^I believe she’s been spending a lot of time in studio with Mirwais, who produced “American Life.”

Not that I had any hope, but judging by this teaser...I think we’re in for another absolute mess. She really can’t move on. The whole SINNER V. SAINT! LOVER V. wh*re! FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM! schtick is so silly and clueless at this point coming from her. This looks and sounds like just another “Secret Project Revolution,” and even worse - a very cheap and poor imitation of “X-Static Process.”

She used to be so chic. So sophisticated. So on the pulse. Beyond tragic now.

I believe this era will at least top her last messy two, we will find out soon.

The lead single "Medellin" with Maluma is to release on 4/17.

twitter.com/madonna

the single cover is her VI cover rehash though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->