Magazine Issues Dedicated to One Model Only

No. She was just a guest Editor but the entire issue wasn't dedicated to her.

L'Officiel Hommes S/S 10
Milan Vukmirovic - Photographer
Arthur Sales - Model

lofficielhommes.jpg

models.com

10 Magazine Autumn 2010 : Guinevere Van Seenus

attachment.php

So, here goes: part three of the 10th-anniversary celebrations. This one was actually a difficult one to decide on. The first was “let’s do celebs” – the wonderful Mr and Mrs Beckham – which was so successful it even made the 5 o’clock news, the Daily Mirror and the News of the World! Then the designers who have influenced my 10 years were targeted as my cover stars, including Karl Lagerfeld, Alber Elbaz, Vivienne Westwood and, of course,the wonderful Helmut Lang (miss him in fashiondom).
This issue we wanted to find a model who epitomised an era, a decade, in my world. A woman who wasn’t a predictable choice but one who represented, for me, the person I wanted 10 to be if she could live and breathe. All a bit weird science, but still, after much discussion with some of the world’s most talented photographers and writers, the most desired woman turned out to be our gorgeous Guinevere. I have likened her to ice cream: totally delicious and moreish. One will never tire of her, can never have enough. Her luminosity, her skin, her look– with her heavy, hooded eyes, she is almost like the girl from the beautiful Vermeer painting, and, with her air of mystery, like the Mona Lisa. She always leaves you wanting more, more, more. So, we have devoted a whole issue to her, from end to end, cover to cover, to try to share some of her magical essence with you. Guinevere would like to dedicate this anniversary issue to her family. To thank them for all the love and support they have given her and for always being there when she needed them most.

Until the next, Tenners.
Sophia

10magazine

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Brasil February 2011: Adriana Lima by Fabio Bartelt

231693971.jpg

voguebroficial/twitter

Dazed & Confused March 2011 : Arizona Muse

bestcover.gif

dazeddigital

Natalia just had a Vogue China dedicated to her.
Covers by Peter Lindbergh & Demarchelier

b7dcb84e668d.jpg

source: vogue.com.cn

the rest of it is here

it's actually not an issue dedicated to her, she just got double covers and that's about it.

Vogue Netherlands March 2015 : Doutzen Kroes by Jan Welters, Nico Bustos & Paul Bellaart

glossynewsstand.com

Someone will have can have a field day posting all Vogue Australia's tributes.

^ Not new, but this one wasn't posted :flower:

Vogue Germany March 2015 : Anna Ewers by Patrick Demarchelier, Peter Lindbergh, Luigi & Iango, Daniel Jackson and Camilla Åkrans.

anna.jpg

all covers from wearesodroee

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->