What magazine won this month?

MON

Reaction score
I made this thread because I want to know which magazine won or was the best for this month & or upcoming months.

WHAT MAGAZINE WON FOR JANUARY 2010
Cover Wise? Editorial Wise? Feature Wise?

Mine is: Vogue Russia, UK Vogue, US Vogue

Vogue Paris for February, defiantly. Then Vogue Nippon isn't far behind.

February 2010

US Vogue, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia & W :wub:

When I finally got hold of them, I found many of February's magazines to be rather weak, which surprised me. I'm so used to the rhythm of magazines picking up speed as we head towards March, but this year, even if there was increased content from the month before, for me, there was little soul or true excitement to be found in it.

If I forced myself to fill that gap by searching out reasons to be thrilled, I could summon up some artificial enthusiasm for new faces or particular covers which would keep me going - but I shouldn't have to scrape to get a sense of excitement. I think it's a combination of me being old and having read a lot of magazines, and the outside circumstance of what can you expect, when the economic glory days are distant at the moment? There aren't going to be fireworks in the fashion world. I'd probably be better off doing a Rip Van Winkle and going to sleep until the good times return. As long I didn't wake up with a big white beard. Then I would have something to complain about.

January's issues weren't as woeful as I feared, given their thinness, and March always feels like you're getting something good for your money. It's probably a difficult job to produce a great February issue when you're having to ration everything in the run-up to the next month.

S/S 10
Lula Magazine

scanned by fearless123 and loverunway

I loved all of the covers, they were soft-colored and cute the model casting is admirable. It was good in terms of editorials, especially 'Doll is Mine' and 'Dawn is Mine'. The casting for the eds is brilliant, also, styling is colorful and fun. Plus, Kirsten Dunst and Clemence Poesy have contributed to the mag and that's always nice. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->