Maison Martin Margiela

Inaya

vertebrae by vertebrae
Reaction score
I noticed there were only Margiela threads in the Shop by City forum, so I figured to make a general one in here for all of the brand's lines (main line, artisanal, MM6, etc, etc, etc.) :flower:

To get things going, here are some of my fav Margiela pieces.

the most recent is the FW07 jacket which is basically my holy grail jacket - too bad it's about a million degrees too hot for me to wear it until the autumn. :lol::blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
the bodysuit, which has actually become a ubiquitous piece of my wardrobe... never thought I'd wear it as much as I do but it is just good with everything from jeans, pencil skirts, shorts, etc :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pieces Inaya. Very classic. Love the cut of the
jacket, such a good buy, timeless cut. :heart:

I am out of karma but thank you so much guys! :blush: :heart: I really find both to be classic items with an edge. thanks again for the nice words. xox

I love it :heart:...especially the strong shoulders! So sharp, so now!

^^ thank you!! :heart:

btw anastasia has some amazing and rare MMM items right now. a few of my favs:

anatasia.net
DSC06941good.jpg

^ this limited edition blazer from the artisinal collection

29CT087good.jpg

black leather tunic

I wouldn't pay either of the prices that those 2 things are currently at but they definitely have an amazing selection of MMM stuff this season.

That black jacket of yours is a great investment piece, Inaya.
No one does a great shoulder like Margiela!

ooh! this thread was necessary :P
here are some of my margiela pieces in action:

fw07 cape
motori1.jpg

00200m.jpg

style.com

ss08 floor length coat
dsc0116.jpg

00320m.jpg

style.com

jj, have you considered modeling for margiela? you wear it better than the runway girls. i cant see much in the first picture but the second long coat is sharp as hell. theres a bit of "flying nun" to it and yet its so grounding. really beautiful!

aw lucky, thanks:blush::heart:
I will get some better shots of these as soon as it starts getting a bit cooler. I get crazy stares when I'm out and about in the big shoulders... hehe.

^JJ, I gonna agree, you wear Margiela very well!
On some people the big shoulders can looks contrived, but you carry it very well!
Especially in the first picture, with the Margiela cape in action, I love how cool you look despite the umbrella at the side.
And the floor length coat... :heart:

oh good I was hoping JJ would get up in here :D such great pieces,so much dramaaa :heart:

this is one i have fun with. its so simple and can be worn as a skirt or asymmetric poncho. i like wearing it with my big chloe wedge docs because it takes some height well.

anastasia.net

Attachments

• 29ma068.jpg
    29ma068.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 2
Those jackets :heart::heart: Love them more than the Balmain hyped ones... I'm also crazy about Margiela knitwear...I bought some from his first line today, I'm very :woot:

you guys are so lucky to own some MMM I wish I could afford it. I guess I will just have to deal with DIYing it

today i saw many margiela sunglasses, couldn't choose between the balck ones, the dark orange, or the mirrored one of this model, or with the golden board, but then i opted for the last one

20foscx.jpg

(my shot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->