Make it or Break it

colourmefashion

PrettySmileyStew ♥
Reaction score
It's and ABC Family show that airs every Tuesday and it's also into it's second season.

The show, set in the world of competitive gymnastics, follows a group of gymnasts training at the top-notch Rocky Mountain Gymnastic Training Center, known as The Rock. While their individual skills make each of the four girls serious contenders at the Olympics, the group is continuously fraught with internal conflict that threatens to distract them from their goal. With the help of their tough but compassionate coach, Sasha Belov, the gymnasts must overcome the drama and arguments to succeed.

The cast includes Chelsea Hobbs as newcomer Emily Kmetko, Ayla Kell as Payson Keeler, Josie Loren as Kaylie Cruz, and Cassie Scerbo as Lauren Tanner. The Rock's manager, Summer, is played by Candace Cameron Bure. Rosa Blasi stars as Kaylie Cruz's mother Ronnie, a one-hit wonder from the 1980s, and Peri Gilpin from Frasier stars as Payson's mother, Kim Keeler.
wikipedia

It's one of those shows that you watch just because it's mildly entertaining.

I mostly watch it because I always loved watching gymnastics and stuff, and I think it's pretty neat.

It's a cute show overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the show is great:smile: it shows great aspects, not like any other show I have seen. I highly recommend it:smile:

Yeah it was amazing show but unfortunately they cancelled it.

Ive just watched the finale of season 2. IT was great, amazing and very touching, a lot has happend . Soon I'm going to watch season 3 :smile:

I wish there was another season, after olimpics, they could develop it into a college life:smile:

as for today i have watched the 4th ep of the 3rd season and it was amazing:smile:

I am so getting closer to the end of this series and it makes me sad:( ive been watching this series for some time and got used to it, to the characters , and im gonna miss it.. all the drama and competition . the fifth episode was so intense and sad..It is such a shame KP wont be there anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->