Malin Ones

:woot: the photos are gorgeous. thank you BLACKLAB :D:flower: i do like her styling here as well :wub:

I love Malin!!!

What is she shooting/working on??? I want to see her in MAJOR editorials!

I was at the grocery store buying my breakfast this morning (holiday) and guess who was staring at me from the magazine section! Malin! She's on the cover of the new Norwegian Costume. There's also an interview with her, where she explains that her agency wants her to move to New York, but she hasn't dared yet, so she's living in a small "village" outside Oslo.

That can't be good for her career? I was wondering why we hadn't seen so much of her after her great show season, and I guess that explains it. Too bad. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
:o I'd have thought she relocated to NYC by now! Well, I'm sure she has her reasons for not wanting to do so, and I can respect that. New York requires a re-adjustment if you're not used to the city. Though being there would be a lot more convenient...

Hopefully with her strong showing at the Fall runway shows we'll still see her later this year for the Spring shows...though a few editorials until then would be fantastic too :wink::flower:

^ I'm sure Malin will be able to cope until she gets comfortable enough to make the move. Hopefully she'll make it eventually and then make a fantastic career! It matters way more than she's comfortable and happy though.

Happy birthday!!! May it be a fantastic year for you, Malin! xxXxxXxx

These are probably reposts but just thought I'd give the thread a bump!

metropolitanmodels

:shifty: i may have seen the photos before, but i don't recall if it was in this thread...
thanks for the bump :judge: we need more news on Malin soon!

Marilyn Show Package SS09

malinoneszt0.jpg

malinones2vj5.jpg

models.com

So beautiful, missing her lately... hope she books some great shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->