Malin Ones

Wonderful showcard!

I finally remembered to scan the editorials Malin did for Norwegian Costume. My scanner is way old, so the quality isn't the best, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Costume July 2008 "Fargerik Flora":

MalinJuliCostume1.png
MalinJuliCostume2.png

MalinJuliCostume3.png
MalinJuliCostume4.png

MalinJuliCostume5.png
MalinJuliCostume6.png

MalinJuliCostume7.png
MalinJuliCostume8.png

Source: scanned by me

Cover and editorial from Costume August 2008:
MalinAugCover.png

MalinAugCostume1.png
MalinAugCostume2.png

MalinAugCostume3.png
MalinAugCostume4.png

MalinAugCostume5.png
MalinAugCostume6.png

MalinAugCostume7.png
MalinAugCostume8.png

MalinAugCostume9.png
MalinAugCostume10.png

Source: scanned by me

Thanks for the scans. :smile:

According to dagbladet.no, the last Malin cover was Costume's biggest selling issue ever. Congrats. :smile:

Thanks for the scans. :smile:

According to dagbladet.no, the last Malin cover was Costume's biggest selling issue ever. Congrats. :smile:

:blush: The cover is enchanting...no doubt the reason why this sold so well. ^_^

All of the scans are gorgeous. Thank you Reason :flower:

I hope she gets more exposure for Spring 2009! I love her but feel no one took notice of her last season :(

Hope she gets a huge campaign next season!

If she wants to get noticed, she should move to New York .. :wink:

Because she wants to stay in Norway? That's okay, that's her decision but she's not the youngest and she really can't expect to have the brightest career if she stays in Norway but maybe she just doesn't want to.

I think she had a tiny appearance on an article in vogue us september. :unsure: Is this her?

scanned by me

What's going on, where is she? (Please don't blast me, honest question, just missing her lately).

Et pour quoi? Will she be in the other cities? I sure hope so! She needs the exposure if she wants to land some editorial work this season...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->