85317743_10.preview.jpg
85313771_10.preview.jpg

85317786_10.preview.jpg
85317792_10.preview.jpg

85317800_10.preview.jpg
85313273_10.preview.jpg

coutorture

Thanks for posting this, Diamonds!

This is his best collection yet...really beautiful. Garish some may say, but Manish clearly has total control of his chaos.

The flowers moved around - spinning and opening and closing on the flower dress.
And the one sort of white winged hat flapped up and down.
He seems to be liking his wearable mechanics - loving the spinning carousel from last season.

WOW I love this so different I think that it is sculptural yet some of the pieces are wearable like the graduated burnt orange dress.

THANK YOU Crying Diamonds for those pictures and information!
The finale is perfect.

I absolutely heart the makeup (like the whole struture sketching and eyeband-colour), very nice blend of being futuristic and the animal/forest/tropical theme'
but the clothes reminds me of transformers...... I dunno is that a good thing or not...

Thanks for posting this, Diamonds!

This is his best collection yet...really beautiful. Garish some may say, but Manish clearly has total control of his chaos.
yes, I second this !
even the music was like that to me, it made me feel really stressed and unsure at the beginning, and,
I became very light hearted... All the more magical that it's not my kind of music, I was suddenly cheerful without seing it coming, blown away... :heart: :bunny: I love surprises like this

Here are some pics, sorry for the quality B)

taken by me

Thank you for the pics mariemaud, it's interesting to see some different angles/perspectives since this collection is so 3-dimensional (all around the board... hair/clothing/etc. ...). Particularly that angle on the deer dress and seeing that perspective of the hair is really awesome...

Brilliant collection!!! My god, where has Manish been all my life?! (some pieces remind me of my dear McQueen aesthetic...I miss him too much... :cry:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->