Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs Watches

Diorling said:
I LOVE GROSGRAIN ON WATCHES...:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Me too ... and I don't even have any! I need to do something about that :wink: I have a Michele watch now (interchangeable bands), so should be easy to fix ...

Does anyone have pictures of the pendant watches? They sound interesting.

Marc Jacobs watch for anniversary

hello gals guess what i am going to get this watch for my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary what do you think?? its 200 dollars!!!
thanks amy

I'm no "gal" but I personaly don't like it. I'm sure you can get a nicer watch for the same price from Diesel.

I dunno, I'm not to fond of it either...I'm sorry! I mean take away the "marc jacobs" & it looks like a Casio (you know those kinda nerdy calculator ones).

MarcJacobsQueenBee said:
awww you guys... i love it and he went to the store and loved it so i think he will appreciate it..

Well, you know him better than any of us & since it's just a matter of opionion & he seems to love it then I'd definitely say go for it! It's very sweet though that your so excited about getting him something!

Marc Jacobs Pendant Watch

I've just seen a cute little pendant fob watch by Marc Jacobs.

ANyone know how I could get hold of one in the UK?

195932330_fa237866bd.jpg

I have the apple and pear, above, but the silver and gold ones are so cute!

My husband is in the states for work, I begged him to find me one. Are they light or heavy?

i really want one of these too! the pear and apple are so adorable. they seems like they'd be pretty weighty (i haven't held them though!), which doesn't bother me too much. is the chain long? i'd imagine it would have to be long enough to enable reading of the watch. :P these seem perfect for me because i can never get used to a watch on my wrist, and i'm sick of digging out my phone to check the time. ^_^

you can get them in selfridges i think, on the third floor, they have two cubes with MJ watches in them

I'm dying to get my hands on one of these but I'm not entirely sure which one. Right now I'm just thinking of getting the blue circle one since it looks like it'll go with almost anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->