Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs Watches

I was at Holt Renfrew last week and they have an adorable new Marc by Marc Jacobs watch in the shape of a guitar. So adorable!

I still want one, if you're willing to sell me yours. :innocent: :lol:

I keep changing my mind about them. They look so cute and somewhat practical, but they're probably cheap looking and unpractical in real life. I have to go and see them for myself one of these days.

I still want one of these lol. One of the few designer things I can probably afford.

oh gosh I am totally aware that this guitar watch is kind of embarassing and pretty childish and all that - but I must have it!:shock: :blush: :lol:

_5380116.jpg

[nordstorm.com]

it's cute for the moment.. but I would get bored so fast with it =|

I like the white ones.

This one is my favourite:
_5370725.jpg

flipped
_5372853.jpg

These are cute too.
_5231176.jpg

_5231163.jpg

I don't want to spend $200 on something that I could get easily bored of, though. However, my birthday is coming up, so... *crosses fingers*

(nordstroms.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
booo i so wanted the dark blue one (first pic) but didn't find it anywhere! you think they still have it?

probably.. i think the fuss have really cooled down, i doubt they're "sold out in hours!!"-items anymore-

Does anyone know if the Casio-looking ones are on sale anywhere? I can't find them. Thanks.

I'm still thinking about getting the pear (or the silver apple?). They are so cute! But I haven't seen them in real life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->