Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs Watches

the chain is long, but they're not that heavy. i do have to watch them because they knock into piano keyboards and such a lot.

I have the red star (I wanted the apple but they were out) and it's not heavy at all, and the chain comes down about mid-bust on me.

They look cheap to me. There is this guy in my sowing class who wears the apple one and it just looks silly and cheap.

i was at a css gig last night and the singer had the pear on. she said she usually throws her things into the audience but not this as it was too expensive!

I think the silverapple is nice. :smile: But I can't really decide, am thinking about ordering som stuff from nordstrom before christmas and having someone bringing it over to norway..

I adore the pear and the silver apple. They're not that practical, though - I wouldn't want to wear the same necklace everyday, especially if it's yellow.

Anette, the silver apple with the green leafes looks nice, I think you should buy it!

I almost bought the yellow pear, but seeing it irl i find it very cheaplooking and a waste of money. I only like my MarcJacobs-tees, find most of his current design for men pretty boring. I love my gaspump tee though<3

their so cute! the apple one is def the cutest lol

I love those pendants, so cute I'd like to buy them all. I have the golden pear.

It's perfect for me because I never wear wrist watches so I hadn't been wearing a watch for years until I find those cuties. :heart:

Im not liking this at all. I only saw them in a catalog, they looked cheap on the model even.

missbliss said:
I mean take away the "marc jacobs" & it looks like a Casio (you know those kinda nerdy calculator ones).

haha! That just made me like it more.

:blush:

mme said:
Are they selling them in Canada? :cry: I'm not too keen on purchasing online.

Yep, I work at Holts, we have them there. Good prices too I think the most expensive one is $270

mnis said:
me 2. are they coming to australia!!!

me three! :D ^_^ . Yeah..when are they coming to australia since we're always like waaay behind.

I just saw a lady wear a golden pear at the Starbucks. It looks really cute on her. I like it.

I love these! I wish I got the pear one instead of the MJ watch I ended up getting (a navy blue patent leather wrist watch). I like it, but it's not as cute as the pear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->