Marc Jacobs Beauty 2019 : Irina Shayk by David Sims

Discussion in 'Ad Campaigns' started by amby, Dec 19, 2018.

1. amby

amby Active Member

She’ll be the ambassador of the brand for Russia

ivano likes this.
  2. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Go Sims! Give M&M a run for their money.
    Honestly, the man just keeps expanding his creativity with every shoot. proof that what we see in VP is not on him, but what Alt wants.

Love this shot. It's the kind of image which would stop me dead in my tracks browsing through Boots, lol. Also, whoever is in charge of styling the headpieces in Marc's campaign is doing a stellar job. This is just all round perfection on all fronts, even the lines around her mouth.

Is Irina really that loved by Russians that they would sell into beauty products with her face on in?

3. 333101

333101 Well-Known Member

What a gorgeous shot! This for sure sells me the products and Irina looks gorgeous. I appreciate this far more than seeing the likes of Kaia front the campaigns.

Benn98 and ivano like this.
  4. russianelf

russianelf Active Member

I mean, she's a typical bombshell and that's exactly the look they like. Plus she's Russian so there's that - it's trendy to be patriotic nowadays. Also I would say that for the population the only Russian model more famous than her is Natalia so there's that. I do believe she will sell much better than Lila on the Russian market.

Anyway, love the shot. Irina is perfect for beauty ads.

5. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

The campaigns for Marc Jacobs Beauty have become fantastic and far more memorable than the mainline campaigns, I've loved them all of late. This shot of Irina Shayk is no exception, absolutely gorgeous and if she were looking directly down David Sims' lens... I wouldn't of minded this even as a Vogue cover.