Marc Jacobs S/S 2015 by David Sims

David Sims is such a master with shadows in studio sessions. Anja's bone structure looks divine.

Yay! Super glad for Issa! But I wish she'd bump Adriana off that list and not Aya. Cannot wait to see the end result.

^ That's great news.

Now if they were just wrong about Joan, Adriana or Kendall instead of Aya... :rolleyes:

Well, they can't be wrong about Adriana, Natasha and Karlie being in the campaign. Remember they post a picture a few weeks ago of the three of them. :wink:

I like Issa but I was hoping for something this big for Aya...
if I´m wishful thinking then better her than Joan :angel:

Well, they can't be wrong about Adriana, Natasha and Karlie being in the campaign. Remember they post a picture a few weeks ago of the three of them. :wink:

They were being sarcastic. They've seen those pics. I live for their comments and how mad they are. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the full campaign. Specially the closeups, love that they barely used makeup or photoshop.
I think Aya should have been on this campaign instead of Joan. They all look fresh and young but her imo...
Isaa and Jessica´s pics are my favorite :smile:

The whole campaign is amazing, except the Jenner's close up, she looks out of the place.

I don't know what was going through Adriana's head when she posed like that for her close up.

I love Natasha with all my heart but I think Anna Ewers' shots are the best in the set.

Love! With the exception of two or three of the models, everyone looks great.
I'm glad Marc stuck with David Sims.

Love Karlie, Issa, Anna, Jessica, and Kendall
everyone else is.
Adrianas close up is weird
I feel that Joan could've given us a little more

Jessica's is amazing! She looks so good. Issa and Anna also look great.
I agree, Aya instead of Joan would have been appreciated. Also, Adriana.... wtf?

I love Natasha's closeup shot, also Jessica, Issa and Anna. Adrianna is awful, those shots doesn't do justice on her. And Kendall looks boring as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nichju
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->