Marc Jacobs S/S 2015 by David Sims

Kendalls closeup is God awful. It has nothing to do with her as a person anymore, it has to do with her modeling skills and her face is just awkward as hell. Joan's is bad too, they could have done without her for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stam is my absolute favorite. Issa comes second.

Jessica Stam is probably my favourite shot (and I'm not normally even a fan of her's. But she just ...fits with this, imo)

I also surprisingly very much like Kendall's shots.

And unsurprisingly love Joan's.

it looks like e-commerce. why bother printing this. and the wigs are just bleh.

Anja, Joan, and surprisingly Kendall look fantastic! Stam's full body shot just looks silly to me, but I love the vibe in general of these very different models being styled exactly the same.

Unfortunately, Adriana's is awful, what were they thinking? Poor girl, she must have had a million better shots than this!

Kendalls closeup is God awful. It has nothing to do with her as a person anymore, it has to do with her modeling skills and her face is just awkward as hell. Joan's is bad too, they could have done without her for this one.

Yep, I agree. Stam's shots are my fave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though Adriana's pics are not my favorite, I like the she looks weird and "ugly" in her closeup... a complete opposite to the usual bombshell look that it's been done time and time again :smile:

Stam is my absolute favorite. Issa comes second.

Mine too, they both have captivating shots. They have more misses than hits this time. Adriana and Joan looks the worst here. Both Adriana's shots are off. What's with the open-mouthed sensuality? She clearly didn't get the memo. And the wigs on the other girls looks quite vile.

I miss those days were Marc Jacobs campaigns used to be cool with Juerguen Teller.

Love Jessica's shot (but it reminds me of a popular meme though :lol: )

This is one of my favourite campaigns of the season so far, love it! Jessica's close up is beyond stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->