Marc Jacobs S/S 2015 by David Sims

I mean Adriana Lima is so Marc Jacobs that it is basically the match made in heaven!!!;-))) Jesus! Why is Jacobs employing Katie Grand the most attention seeking, calculating, predictable and boring stylist... They should have added Kris Jenner to that as well... Why not? Anja, Jessica, Natasha and Anna would have been enough...

Last edited by a moderator:
The cast gets me so excited! I'm especially happy for Aya since she's one of my favourite new faces. But I'm also really excited for Adriana, Karlie, Joan, Natasha and Anna and basically everyone in the campaign! Sims is working wonders for Marc!

Yeah, too much for me. I enjoyed Marc Jacob's outlandish campaigns, at least they weren't completely generic like this appears to be headed.

Exactly. Say what you will about Teller's aesthetic, but his campaigns never looked like anything else you'd see on the front pages of a magazine. This could be anyone's ad.

Love how all of the Angels are now scoring huge high fashion campaigns. A few seasons ago, people were squirming when Adriana walked for Prada and landed Miu Miu but now its completely regular! I think Karlie becoming an angel with the high fashion world still fixated on her has helped angels.

Love how all of the Angels are now scoring huge high fashion campaigns. A few seasons ago, people were squirming when Adriana walked for Prada and landed Miu Miu but now its completely regular! I think Karlie becoming an angel with the high fashion world still fixated on her has helped angels.

Adriana was scoring HF campaigns even before Karlie became an Angel. She gets at least one big one a season. I'm wondering besides this and Balmain if she got anything else...

Yay for Jessica Stam! Can't wait to see hers!

And Gosh, why is Adriana everywhere?!

I love the trend of models being able to do both commercial & HF. The separation of both worlds was getting boring & predictable. Adriana bagging all these campaigns just solidifies her supermodel status more & more each season. Models like Joan, Karlie & Natasha are doing a great job at balancing both, too.

awesome , i got a feeling i'm going to love it - the collection was his best in years

^ That's great news.

Now if they were just wrong about Joan, Adriana or Kendall instead of Aya... :rolleyes:

I really love this. The clothes look great here. I can't wait to see the other girls and looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->