Marc Jacobs F/W 03.04 New York

it's cute i love it but it's not the 60s and i'll look stupid if i went out in those :cry:

I forget which type of chic you call this, but I've observed that some women do make sure there is a market for this style of mode.

coats are cute, as always the shoes are wonderful, but it's just too much at once...I agree wholeheartedly with the austin powers / little girl comments

bare legs and a contemporary hairdo would've lessened the costume effect, methinks

Forget the clothes, look at the wigs! :yuk:

Hair and makeup is a big thing for me, it 'makes' the collection, IMO. And in this case, I'm not a big fan.

I actually liked most of it, minus all of the vinyl of course(That one girl in the light blue looks like an igloo on legs!). I actually liked the tights and the playful feel to it, but it would be 1000x better without those horrible wigs. :sick:

Originally posted by Fairfax@Feb 11th, 2003 - 9:48 am
it kind of looks like something I'd dress a little girl in - bright A-line dresses and tights....
I was just thinking that my daughter would look so cute in this.. LOL! :lol:

even though I usualy like Mark Jacobs, imho this was his worst collection ever, not sure how well it will do in the shops :sick:

how dissapointing coming from MJ. what is that? the '60s meets paternity mothers who went into outerspace. i don't get it. :(

:woot: :lol: Hey, there's one version of a "working" review. :muscles:
:flower: Thanks for posting, callie, and welcome. :D

I definitely caught that outerspace vibe too :alien: . :glare:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->