Margareth Madè

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
I do not know much about this woman other than that she's Italian, she's an actress and she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. I saw her picture on Garance today and I was completely blown away. Her style looks so classic as well - I cannot wait to find out more about her.

de65uq.jpg

Image Credit | Garance Dore

Intense Googling has led me to the following facts. Her wiki page is entirely in Italian so perhaps someone could translate :flower:

- She's a relatively new actress, soon to be in a film called Baaria which was at the Toronto International Film festival and the Venice film festival.

- She started as a model.

- She played Sophia Loren in a miniseries.

k49klx.jpg

Image Credit | Jezebel

Last edited by a moderator:
From Swide, the Dolce & Gabbana blog :

The newcomer: Margaret Madè.

2s000b9.jpg

There's something altogether intriguing about seeing an upcoming actress break into the mainstream. Star of new film Baaria,which just had its world premiere at the Toronto Film Festival, this new Italian actress shows diva form.

Forthcoming film 'Baaria', takes its name from the Sicilian slang for Bagheria where the film's director, Tornatore was born. An autobiographic epic of three generations, the story centres around this Sicilian village.

Featuring music from Italian composer & Academy Award winner, Ennio Morricone and actress Monica Bellucci, the film is set to become an instant classic and is certain to mark the beginning of worldwide fame for upcoming actress.

This exclusive video goes behind the scenes with designers Dolce & Gabbana as they create Margaret's red carpet looks such as the one featured above.

See more from Margaret and watch the film's trailer here

It would appear Margareth has become something of a muse for Domenico and Stefano. They dressed her for the premier at Venice and she was also at their show. I find their clothing can be hit or miss at times but she really embodies the positives of their aesthetic - sexy, sensual, undeniably Italian. Really loving the way their clothing looks on her. The shoulders on this look are overpowering but I've she's still got it going on.

Dolce S/S 10

r2lzq0.jpg
14l11xd.jpg

Image Credit | Corbis

Last edited by a moderator:
akk! . . coincidence? I was just scrolling through garance's latest post & thought this woman was beautiful.
:heart:
she really does look like a mini sophia.
great thread ms luxx . !

So gorgeous :heart:. She has great bone structure.

Will definitely be keeping an eye on this girl.

I feel like I'm running out of ways to say "perfection"

Baaria Photocall

2qiskrq.jpg

Image Credit | Zimbio

There was an article on her on Lei but its again in Italian. She looks stunning in this portrait though.

oar71y.jpg

Image Credit | Lei TV

I noticed pics of her at the Venice film festival on zimbio, she's beautiful :flower:

I am adoring this set of photos. Really just captures her so well - she's quite photogenic and the more I look at her he more I like her features. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she can appear inside Vogue Italia, they often do stories with actresses so I'd wager she has a fair shot.

Max Magazine

Ph. Milan Vikmirovic

27wwpqw.jpg

Image Credit | Max.rcs.it

Some pics from robertorlandi.com

Attachments

• 928.jpg
    928.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 929.jpg
    929.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 930.jpg
    930.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 932.jpg
    932.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 933.jpg
    933.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 30
... more

If I'm not mistaken they've been published in the italian edition of Grazia.

Attachments

• 937.jpg
    937.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 936.jpg
    936.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 935.jpg
    935.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 934.jpg
    934.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 938.jpg
    938.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 20
Was she ever a model? She'd certainly be good at it, judging from those last pics :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->