Margot Robbie

She is very interesting to read interviews with and articles on; she really is a great actress and has a passion for her craft. I look forward to seeing what her other projects bring.

She's so gorgeous but her choices for the Wolf of Wallstreet promotional tour have been hideous. I remember seeing her in a great white Osman dress last summer and it gave me such hope for her redcarpet style, but she's not living up to her promise at all. She needs a new stylist to do her some justice

That premiere dress is... interesting.
She's in British Vogue this month, if anyone has the scan (feel like I might be abusing work privileges to use the office photocopier :P ) She says a lot of the same stuff and how she didn't want the part in Wolf of Wall Street to be really racy - seems like a bit of a fib since her characters are often like that.

Edit: Didn't mean that comment about the characters she plays to sound as snarky as it does.

Margot in Gucci tonight. Better than that red gown, but still doesn't quite match her beauty :smile: She was soo cute when the teleprompter screwed up!

dailymail

I think she endeared herself to a lot of people when she was presenting, she was so adorable. The dress is beautiful, she is a vision in it, but I was hoping for something with a bit more 'wow' factor.

The shoes seem big for her, but I like the color of them. She looked really pretty last night.

It's all just too much - the low top and the high slit and the jewels and the satin shoes. It's like a tacky version of that white Roland Mouret gown Kate Middleton wears.

She was so cute on stage, she seems like a really likeable person. It kind of seems like a bit of a staged mishap though...

quAqo5a.jpg

nymag.com

shes so gorgeous, the next big thing for sure shes both beautiful and a good actresss.
but 23 seriously???

She used to look her age, I think her now slender face ages her perhaps. I am very impressed she managed to walk in shoes way too big for her.

Photos: Google Image (donna neighbours)

Attachments

• donna.jpg
    donna.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Ringo_Donna_landscape_large.jpg
    Ringo_Donna_landscape_large.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:
^ Aww Ringo. She's always played a lot older than she is. I remember seeing her on Neighbours and being really surprised that she is only a year older than me.

Manhattan Magazine [United States] (February 2014)
kg6uVPq.jpg

whosdatedwho

Margot Robbie looks amazing on the red carpet at the 2014 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards held at Barker Hanger on Thursday (January 16) in Santa Monica, Calif.
FYI: Margot is wearing an Elie Saab jumpsuit, Christian Louboutin shoes, Alexander McQueen bag, and Ilena Makri jewels.

justjared

I guess her stylist is going for the sex symbol look this awards season? I love that it's a jumpsuit rather than a gown.

Man, she does not look 23 at all! I would have guessed 27-30. She is so so pretty though, I love the jumpsuit!

I loved her on Neighbours and she is really gorgeous, has a classic beauty but Ive always thought she looked more mature then her age.

Margot Robbie attends The Wolf of Wall Street premiere in Brisbane, Australia on Monday

dailymail.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->