Lily Aldridge is Pregnant *Update* Gave Birth to a Girl

Calebs mother said awhile ago on twitter that Lily is due in June. And nypost reported this. So not long to go now!
At a Park Avenue party hosted by Tod’s and Vogue, Lily Aldridge showed off a different look than on the book’s cover: The Victoria’s Secret model is pregnant with rocker Caleb Followill’s baby, and we hear she’s due on June 15.
nypost.com

Caleb Followill's Wife Lily Aldridge Gives Birth!

Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill is a dad!
The 30-year-old rocker and his wife, model Lily Aldridge, had their first child together on Thursday morning (June 21) at Vanderbilt University & Medical Center in Nashville, according to US Weekly.

Caleb and Lily, 26, announced they were three months along in December.
The couple got married at San Ysidro Ranch on May 12 in Montecito, Calif.
Congrats to the happy family!!!
justjared.com

Congratulations to Lily and Caleb. Dixie Pearl sounds cute

"I can now proudly proclaim my love 4 my gorgeous niece Dixie Pearl Followill. The prettiest baby girl I've ever seen. I love her so much."

Nathan Followill's Twitter @doctorfollowill

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, Dixie Pearl. Not a name we see all the time, but it works really well. With this name I can see her being the next country music superstar! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! I'm really happy for them! The name fits the situation. I can't imagine a girl in such a rock family being Lucy or Kate :D

Congrats, Lily and Caleb!!

Cant wait for the baby pic. Dixie Pearl sounds cute!

Awww, I'm so happy for them! Congrats to Lily and Caleb! I bet she's a stunner already, and the name really fits well! Can't wait to see a pic of her :blush:

^ Cute indeed :smile: I'm curious to see the kid, I think they will post the pic on twitter like Miranda & Orlando did.

I think the name is so rednecky, it sounds like something Shooter Jennings would name his kid.

Congratulations to Lily and Caleb. I bet that will be a very beautiful girl. Love the name given caleb's nashville background and after seeing Kings of leon home videos many many times, i think the followills are rednecks and proud.

What a perfect date to give birth! In France the 21st of june is what we call "la fête de la musique" it's like the day of music: thousands of people come in the street and give free concerts! Congrats to them!

Erin Heatherton is Dixie Pearls God Mother.
Just meet my god baby.. Can't stop crying. I've never seen anything so perfect and beautiful in my life. So in love @LilyAldridge
twitter.com/#!/ErinHeatherton

^ So am I :( And I find it a little weird, but just a little, that Erin is gonna be her godmother! I mean, I was expecting someone like... Idk, Harley? Or someone of her family, but Idk if that's a 'tradition' in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->