Lily Aldridge is Pregnant *Update* Gave Birth to a Girl

There must be a pregnancy bug floating around the Victoria's Secret dressing room.

Metaphorically putting it on a par with a shared bout of diarrhoea is not the most romantic way for eonline to describe these events.

so cool, congrats! looking forward to see her pregnancy style

how cool to get pregnant right on time to be fit again next november for the show. very romantic too :D :D

Congrats to Lily and Caleb!

Jared Followill is now refering to himself as Druncle Jared on twitter so I presume it's true.

^^ True
So excited to be an uncle! Congrats Caleb & Lily! If it's a boy, we gonna be hitting da club together every night! If it's a girl....church.

Jared Followill's Twitter
That scamp Jared cracks me up! :lol:

VS models get pregnant in flocks. Remember 2009?

Congrats to them.

Wouldn't it be great/fun if all the models that got married this year announced pregnancies next year. We already have Sasha, Alessandra and Lily. Now we need Snejana, Anja, Natasha, Vlada, etc to get knocked up as well, lol.
A model pregnancy pact, that can be a Lifetime Movie of the Week. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow. hope the druncle doesn't drop the baby. or the father, since he rolls the same way.

^
i don´t know...kids just are the pain in the a**
and there is too much population on this planet already.

:ninja::shock::lol:

which VS model will beat Heidi's record of having kids while strutting in underwear?

anyway congratz to both of them :smile:

I'm soooo happy for them! I knew it wasn't gonna take long for Lily to get pregnant, and this is so exciting! I really hope we can see lots of pictures of her bump :blush:

^ Ahhhhh! I think it is! Wish we saw more candids of her though. :( She looks lovely in that pic. :D

I want candidsssss!!! I desperately wanna see more of her bump, hahaha

Really?! Thanks! I didn't think this was that new considering her belly on post #70 :smile:
I hope we'll get to see her and Caleb at the Grammy's in february...

^ That would be awesome! But I think she'll be there... I mean, she always have since they started dating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->