Lily Aldridge is Pregnant *Update* Gave Birth to a Girl

Just saw the pictures of them at LAX...Finally! I'm so excited about her having a baby!
Hate her styling, but I'm so happy that they (and I'm talking especially about Caleb here) look so healthy! I haven't seen him looking this good since 2009-2010. Can't wait to see them at the Grammy's. We will probably see her baby bump much better! I hope she'll be well advised for her outfit...
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh my Lily is looking so beautiful! I, too, can't wait to see her at the Grammys!

Last night at the premiere of new HBO series Eastbound And Down.

dailymail.co.uk

Let's save this thread for news and updates, all of these pictures can be found in her thread in Supporting Cast.

^Totally! Can you imagine? A girl with her father's talent, her mother's beauty and her aunt's edginess! A supermodel/musician with a real talent and great personality: wouldn't it be awesome? :woot:

I think they can count on her to continue the Aldridge's dynasty :ninja:

Yay! A girl!

It'd be funny if the baby decided not to be a model, but rather a musician!

Yeah aaaa girl!! I like girls so much more than boys hahahaha

Don't forget to take your shoes off when you visit Kings Of Leon rocker Caleb Followill and his pregnant wife, Victoria's Secret model Lily Aldridge.
Why? Because the nursery is almost done! Read on for the adorable details...

"We've slapped some paint on the walls and no shoes in there because we've got white carpet," Followill told me at the Grammys. "I'm excited to decorate it with fun little musical posters and things like that."
They've also been listening to music choices for the actual delivery. "We're trying to pick the music to make the birth go smoothly," Followill said. "I said, 'Queens of the Stone Age,' but she's not into it. I want the baby to come out rocking."
Aldridge, however, "listens to a lot of classical music," Followill said. "Also, she listens to My Morning Jacket and Neil Young—a lot of more peaceful music, I guess."
eonline.com

Looks like the baby is due in a few days:

Ivan Followill
We'll guys it's reunion time I get to spend 5 days with Nate Jessie Jared and Martha Then come home and get ready for a grandbaby. SWEET!!;-) :-P
Like · · 9 hours ago near Oklahoma City, OK ·
facebook.com/ivan.followill.1 (public)

^ AHHHHHHH! :woot: I can't wait to see this baby!! She's gonna be utterly cute, I have a feeling, haha. And also a feeling that we're not going to see her any time soon.

^ I don't know if it's been confirmed by the couple themselves, but there were pink balloons at her baby shower. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->