Lily Aldridge is Pregnant *Update* Gave Birth to a Girl

nrllaless

Reaction score
According to E!News, Lily is three months pregnant. Congrats to her!

Kings of Leon's Caleb Followill and Model Wife Lily Aldridge Expecting!

There must be a pregnancy bug floating around the Victoria's Secret dressing room. Or at least a lot of cuddling (ahem) when the ladies finish strutting their stuff on the runway and head home to their men.

E! News has exclusively learned that lingerie model Lily Aldridge and her Kings of Leon hubby, Caleb Followill, are expecting their first child together.

According to the source, the brunette beauty is said to be approximately three months along.

Aldridge and the band's frontman tied the knot last May in Santa Barbara after Caleb proposed to his then-girlfriend of more than two years in September of the previous year.

Call us crazy, but we're going to bet that this little tot is going to have some insanely awesome genes.
Congrats!
eonline.com

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is true and I hope it is, I'm so happy for them. Congrats!

I KNEW IT! Just heard the news, congrats to her! Her and Alessandra are going to be pregnant at the same time :smile:
This might also mean that Lily will be able to walk for VSFS if she gives birth at the beginning of the summer. Does anyone know how far she is?

Congrats Lily! What lovely news, both her and Alessandra are pregnant!
Posted via Mobile Device

They're saying she's 3 months. Congrats to the lovely couple!

Wonderful news! I'm really pleased for her and Caleb. I suppose it explains all the pics of her cooing over Flynn with Miranda haha! What do they put in the water backstage at the VS shows, all the girls last year and now Ale and Lily. Wowsers!

According to a fan source on twitter .. Caleb's mom confirmed the news. Honestly I'd like to hear it from Lily herself.

----

If this is true though, Congrats to Lily and Caleb. :smile:

Congrats to them.

Wouldn't it be great/fun if all the models that got married this year announced pregnancies next year. We already have Sasha, Alessandra and Lily. Now we need Snejana, Anja, Natasha, Vlada, etc to get knocked up as well, lol.

VS models get pregnant in flocks. Remember 2009?

Jared Followill is now refering to himself as Druncle Jared on twitter so I presume it's true.

Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill and his wife, model Lily Aldridge, are expecting their first child together, a rep for the band confirms.

“We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together,” the couple said in a statement to JustJared.com. “We can’t wait to meet the new addition to our family.”

Lily is reportedly three months along. Can’t wait to see the little one - the baby’s going to be so cute!

Caleb, 29, and Lily, 25, got married at San Ysidro Ranch on May 12 in Montecito, Calif.
justjared

^^ True
So excited to be an uncle! Congrats Caleb & Lily! If it's a boy, we gonna be hitting da club together every night! If it's a girl....church.
Jared Followill's Twitter

Glad it's confirmed now. Again, congrats to her and her husband!

^Exactly what I thought! When you have this career, you think twice before making a baby... (That may be the reason why Ale and her are preggy in the same time)

We knew it was going to happen soon or later. Caleb has always talked about how Lily and him wanted a big family with many children... I'm so excited! Hope we'll get to see many candids of her, and that she won't try to get off the radar during her pregnancy... (I know, it's selfish :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->