Mariacarla Boscono

Maria Carla has an unmistakable confidence and very non chalante attitude. She doesn't care what anyone thinks. She is comfortable in her skin and she lets it shine. I do think her physical apperance is a hot mess. She doesn't look like she takes care of herself. She looks tired. Drink some water honey, and take a nap. :wink:

i think mariacarla looks great on the runway! she may not be as strikingly different as linda vojtova or eugenia but that walk!!! and i love her in the new escada ads.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 81
Originally posted by manette@Jun 20th, 2004 - 7:00 am
i think mariacarla looks great on the runway! she may not be as strikingly different as linda vojtova or eugenia but that walk!!! and i love her in the new escada ads.
I used to not like Mariacarla at all, but after seeing her in a couple of shows in person...she has such a strong presence and oh her walk! She has one of the BEST!! Such attitude :heart: :heart: :heart:

I never used to like her, but she has certainly grown on me - perhaps because she seems almost indispensable, she's been around without fail for so long now, constantly getting booked.

She is extremely extroverted from interviews I've seen, and she also seems to have great style, although I can't find many photos online of her out and about. :(

She's very very striking, and she seems like she's having fun, which is always good to see. She's got a great walk, a great presence, and she's one of my favourites. :smile:

I love her for her confidence, and the fact that she's always having a blast backstage! :woot:

i love this picture

Attachments

• intro.jpg
    intro.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 328
Beautiful :heart:

Attachments

• MariaCarla00.jpg
    MariaCarla00.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 177
She is really not my type! think she is average :blush:

best catwalk model by far, nobody walks it better than MariaCarla :wub:

You said it Lena :heart:

Attachments

• MariaCarla01.jpg
    MariaCarla01.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 186
In the penultimate picture on the 2nd page, she reminds me of Asia Argento, even though I don't usually associate the two.

Belowen - I love your avatar. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->