Mariacarla Boscono

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Aug 18th, 2003 - 4:44 am
another..i hope the nudity didnt offend anyone :blush:
I'm cool with naked MariaCarla...it was naked Donatella Versace that frightened me. :blink:

Originally posted by HBoogie+Aug 18th, 2003 - 8:38 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Aug 18th, 2003 - 8:38 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe@Aug 18th, 2003 - 4:44 am
another..i hope the nudity didnt offend anyone  :blush:
I'm cool with naked MariaCarla...it was naked Donatella Versace that frightened me. :blink: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think someone can really be into fashion and be offended by nudity. B) Being naked isn't always about sex! :innocent:

Yup, she looks great! :woot: But when I saw her on Broadway and Prince, I was dissapointed.. :unsure:

She is really an angel. I love her!!! :heart:

Thanks for the pics Lolita!! :woot:

she is veery interesting... at first i didnt like her.. but now the more i can see her on the catwalk and on the pictures, the more my opinion changes.. i ve heard that she has an exelent peronality..

I don't like her much..but I do love that photo!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I use to hate her because of her walk. But as I kept on viewing shows, her walk looked extremely graceful and elegant and she has as an almost prestigious look about her. I love her a lot! :woot:

One fo my favoriets, she is so diverse she can be every thing from futuristic mod to punk rock. I just lvoe her :heart: :heart: :heart:

no related
but i just wanna post this pic of mariacarla and see what u guys think!

Attachments

• mcb.jpg
    mcb.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 118
Originally posted by HBoogie+Aug 18th, 2003 - 8:38 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Aug 18th, 2003 - 8:38 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe@Aug 18th, 2003 - 4:44 am
another..i hope the nudity didnt offend anyone :blush:
I'm cool with naked MariaCarla...it was naked Donatella Versace that frightened me. :blink: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

I love the editorial & the last pic posted - it seems like an amazing photo
she's an amazing model, she seems like an intelligent fun person and that energy really seems to come accross in her work
I also think she's got the greatest walk

love your new avtar purple! :flower:

I love her as a runway model, she is definately one of the best walks out there :heart:

00060f.jpg
00410f.jpg

00030f.jpg
00440f.jpg

what's the first show you posted...i know the second one's sitbon

she looks very mature/serious.. don't know if she really is but i think she's beautiful. her personality is prob striking :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->