Mariacarla Boscono

The first show is Givenchy RTW Fall 2004 :flower:

00180f.jpg
00500f.jpg

00090f.jpg
00060f.jpg

gorgeous pictures :flower: I think she has the best walk ever, she is amazing on the runway :heart:

Originally posted by tiffany@Apr 6th, 2004 - 6:02 am
gorgeous pictures :flower: I think she has the best walk ever, she is amazing on the runway :heart:
:flower: her walk is great. i think she is really pretty and she has a different look which is nice :heart:

sorry, I don't undertand all the fuss about her. OK, she's nice but not stunning. I think she's overhyped (I know, honey, it's what fashion is about)

she may not be the most beautiful, but she has a certain something about her that makes her incredible!

wowza!

she looks stunning in the fall 04/ escada sports campaign!
absolutely gorgeous! :heart:

Attachments

• escada_sport.JPG
    escada_sport.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 510
and she walks beautiful as well :heart:
w/ dewi! :flower: :woot:

Attachments

• mcb_4_escada_sport.JPG
    mcb_4_escada_sport.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 540
i'm so glad to see a post about her - she's one of my favorites. there's something really quirky and unique about her.

:heart:
post-11-1087629826.jpg

post-11-1087629785.jpg

post-11-1087629686.jpg

i'm glad she got this campaign!
coz she's a true star! :woot:

Attachments

• escada_sport__6_.JPG
    escada_sport__6_.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 484
I think she has a very striking look. Her eyes are very quite, and on the cover of the Vogue issue, it gives her an almost "doe"-ish look...

Does anyone have any videos of her on the runway? (so I can see this walk all of you are talking about! :smile: )

here's a great one of her. it's amazing how her walk and personality are so captured in still photographs!

Attachments

• rykiel.jpg
    rykiel.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 186
I absolutely love her in the sense that she's not perfect, more edgy.
chanel :heart:

Attachments

• chammaria.jpg
    chammaria.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 137
She's a good-looking model, but there's nothing noticeable about her that makes her really stand out. Or maybe that's just because in a lot of those ads, she's standing next to Dewi (making Mariacarla pale in comparison) :innocent:
But lord, I gotta say that I love allll those clothes that have been posted (especially the fur coat, yum! :heart: )

Mariacarla is my favorite model. I hold her in ranks with Kate Moss. MCB just radiates personality, charm, beauty, intelligence, and sweetness. On top of all that, she has the greatest walk. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->