US Vanity Fair October 2001
Burberry F/W 01.02

Photo Mario Testino
Models Kate Moss, Unknown

vanity fair

US Vanity Fair October 2001
Burberry F/W 10.11

Photo Mario Testino
Models Gwilym Gold, Thomas Penfound, Charlotte Wiggins, Rosie Huntington Whiteley

vanity fair

US Vanity Fair December 2010
Michael Kors Timepiece F/W 10.11

Photo Mario Testino
Model Noah Mills

vanity fair

US Vanity Fair November 2010
Burberry F/W 10.11

Photo Mario Testino
Models Nina Porter. Thomas Penfound, Rosie Huntington Whiteley

vanity fair

US Vanity Fair October 2010
Burberry F/W 10.11

Photo Mario Testino
Models Douglas Booth, Sebastian Brice, Thomas Penfound, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Gwilym Gold, Rory Cottam, Samuel Fry

vanity fair

US Vanity Fair September 2010
Versace F/W 10.11

Photo Mario Testino
Models Iselin Steiro, Anna Selezneva, Valerija Kelava

vanity fair

Burberry F/W 10.11

Photo Mario Testino
Models Nina Porter, Douglas Booth, Sebastian Brice, Thomas Penfound, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Sam Rollins, Gwilym Gold, Rory Cottam, Samuel Fry

vanity fair

Michael Kors F/W 10.11

Photo Marios Testino
Models Noah Mills, Carmen Kass

vanity fair

Roberto Cavalli S/S 2004
Photos Mario Testino
Models Erin Wasson and Brad Kroenig
my scans (ELLE and L'Officiel Russia spring 2004) and FMD.com
Part I

lofficel russia spring 2004 (1).jpg elle russia febr 2004.jpg 5.jpg lofficel russia spring 2004 (2).jpg 8.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

He very severely accused Testino!!!

At the runway show and a VIP dinner afterwards, Ritchson was seated next to Mario Testino, one of the industry’s most prolific photographers, who later that year shot Voguecovers featuring Beyoncé and Amanda Seyfried, a spread featuring Justin Bieber and Kendall Jenner, and a Vanity Fair cover with Taylor Swift. “He wouldn’t keep his hands off me,” Ritchson says. “The entire time we were sitting at dinner, he was trying to rub my crotch under the table. I was like, ‘Get your hands off me, dude. I lived that life with people like you where you feel like you can just have anybody. I’m not an object to you. I’m way past that now, dude.’ But he was entertained by it. He thought it was the funniest thing. The rejection seemed to make Testino more aggressive, Ritchson claims. “I’m trying to enjoy conversations with the playmakers in the industry and the whole time, he wouldn’t leave me alone. I ended up leaving early, but he called my hotel room later that night and begged me to come over. He said, ‘I’ve never googled someone right after meeting them. What have you done to me? My car is out front.’ Then he said he loved manly men ‘because they kick harder.’ He was disappointed that I wouldn’t come to his place,” Ritchson says, adding that Testino went so far as to offer him a cover of Vogue if he slept with him that night. “I was like, ‘I don’t give a sh*t about the cover of Vogue. I don’t give a sh*t about whatever opportunity you want to dangle in front of me.

Four years later, almost to the day, The New York Times published an explosive investigation that detailed allegations of sexual misconduct by Testino and Bruce Weber. Fifteen male models who worked with Weber and 13 male assistants and models who worked with Testino came forward with claims of sexual misconduct and coercion. “I’ve had problems with both of them,” says Ritchson, who recalls seeing the investigation at the time it was published in early 2018, months into the tidal wave of #MeToo claims that surfaced following exposés about Harvey Weinstein published by the Times and The New Yorker in late 2017. “Some of the stories were just like mine. I was just starting to build a platform and get my voice in the business, and I wondered, ‘Should I say something?’ Because all of the stories that those models were telling were my own. It’s all true.”

US Vanity Fair March 1984
Qui Vive | Style Alert from London

Photo David Bailey, Clive Awworsmith, Mario Testino
Editor Michael Roberts
Stylist Hamish Bowles
Grooming Huw

vanity fair

US Vanity Fair September 1996
Gap F/W 96.97

Photo Mario Testino
Models Taber Schroeder, Sharon Van Der Knaap, Elizabeth Moses, Milla Jovovich, Patti Hansen, Athena Curry, Kim Iglinsky, Kristina Kruse, Jakob Prüfer, Unknown

vanity fair

US Vanity Fair April 1996
Tommy Hilfiger S/S 1996

Photo Mario Testino
Models Myc Agnew, Rob Clark, Paul Green, Laetitia Casta, Unknown

vanity fair

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul