Marisa Bertetta Miller

July 8th, 2010
Baseball Practice
I’m playing in the MLB All Star Legends & Celebrity softball game in Anaheim this Sunday and I needed some practice!

Here I am in Santa Cruz getting some batting practice with my friends. The game airs on Monday after the Home Run Derby on ESPN. Wish me luck!

Much love,
xoxoMarisa

marisamiller.com/blog

Marisa Miller attends the Taco Bell All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on July 11, 2010 in Anaheim, California.

celeberity-paradise.com

Marisa Miller 2010-07-14 - 2010 ESPY Awards in LA - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Looking mesmerizing :shock::heart: Thank you Emilee :flower::flower::flower:

Here is with Griffin.

lovevsmodels

Attachments

• E279193197437105_4.jpg
    E279193197437105_4.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 15
Take a peek at girl next door Marisa Miller behind the scenes at her FHM "Sexiest Woman In The World" photo shoot.

HQ video watch here.

My caps from the above video:

:wub:

From Marisa's blog at marisamiller.com/blog

July 15th, 2010
2010 ESPY Awards
Last night I got to present the award for ‘Break Through Athlete’ with Chris Bosh at the 2010 ESPYS. It was the first award of the evening, which was great so I could relax afterward:wink: Seth Meyers was hilarious and I thought his monologue was awesome! I was backstage trying to focus before walking out and I was just laughing the whole time. That was probably the best thing for my nerves:wink:
It was really moving hearing the story about Coach Ed Thomas and seeing how inspirational his family is. They are a true example of compassion, faith and forgiveness.
Here are a few photos from last night. I ran into my favorite gold medalist again on the red carpet:wink: It was really hot on the red carpet so I’m really happy I chose a dress that was backless and light! I’m wearing an Alexander Wang dress, YSL shoes and Neil Lane jewelry.
Much love,
xoxoM

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexica
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->