Marisa Bertetta Miller

:woot:

July 20th, 2010
Shoot with Brian Bowen Smith
I had a great time shooting with Brian Bowen Smith a couple weeks ago in LA. I will fill you in later this month on the details but we did some really cool photos and one might be turned into a T-shirt:wink:
Much love,
xoxoMarisa

marisamiller.com/blog

It most likely hasnt been posted before but Marisa has her official youtube channel if anyone feels like checking it out you can find it here. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of beautiful candid HQs from 2004 that were new to me :heart: :wub:

lovevsmodels.com

Happy Birthday, Marisa !!! :heart::crush::magic:

2nasbxv.jpg

razyboard.com

August 5th, 2010
Airport traveler

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer! I’ve been traveling quite a bit but I’m looking forward to some lazy beach days soon! The summer is off to a slow start in Northern California. Inland is crazy hot and on the coast has been foggy most of the time. I hope it warms up at the beach soon and we get an extension or something for a cold July.

The rest of the year is looking to be quite busy so I’ll have some good stuff to share soon!

Much love,
xoxoM

marisamiller.com/blog
:heart:

:wub: Older event, new to me candid.
x6142c661.jpg

Purple looks so good on her ! This purple dress and the purple dress from vs very sexy dare launch are amazing. ^_^

lovevsmodels.com

Marisa Miller swordfighting at Swordplay Fencing Studio in Burbank - 11 Aug 2010 :woot:
Marisa Miller learned how to swing a sword for the new ad campaign she's starring in for Captain Morgan's rum.

celebutopia

Marisa Miller @ the 9th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree Party 08-12-2010 - celebutopia

:wub::crush:^_^ Sooooooooooooooooo soooooo pretty in that dress !
One of my fave MM looks. Thank you very much, Emilee :flower:

Thanks ! ^^:flower:

August 16th, 2010
En Guard!
I love learning new things and last week I learned how to sword fight for my upcoming campaign with Captain Morgan- SO excited! We are doing live action along with the print photos so we get to have some fun with swordplay!
I had an awesome teacher, Tim Weske. He is a sword master and has trained many actors for movie roles. It was so much fun but pretty challenging as well. It gets complicated trying to get the moves down with such technical form. It is completely the opposite of my stance when I box so I had to overcome some habits my body naturally does. Sword fighting is a lot more graceful and fluid than I anticipated. And there is a lot on the line when you are fighting with a partner. One misstep and I could potentially stick him! But I guess that’s also the fun part:wink:
I’m putting my skills to the test this week. I’ll be back to let you know how it goes!
Much love,
xoxoMarisa
P.S. – Thank you so much for all of the sweet birthday messages here and on my Facebook page. Love you guys!

marisamiller.com/blog
:heart:

she always looks good i would like to see her get more work marisa is actualy someone i like to hear speak i wonder if she ever thought about doing telivision hosting as well i think that is something she would be good at .i would love to see her and hear her on tv everyday

^Melissablu, that would be lovely, she really is socially talented, so to speak. Nice to look and listen, too. Damn, I can`t watch the vid on the previous page, it says it`s private. Well, I hope I can find myself a working one :smile:

And i`m still in love with her pink dress at InStyle party. Such pink and peach colours are my obsession this summer)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexica
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->