Marisa Bertetta Miller

Damn, I can`t watch the vid on the previous page, it says it`s private. Well, I hope I can find myself a working one :smile:

Id help you if I could but I didnt save it, ugh really dislike when they do so, first make the vid public and then go private :doh:

I certainly agree about Marisa and her social skills. :P With all that Id LOVE to see some modeling work too.

Cant believe 2010 there was only one or two editorials. :cry::cry: Marisa, I miss your modeling.

VSFS 2008 afterparty candid :heart:

lovevsmodels

Attachments

• 32e0644101.jpg
    32e0644101.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 9
A couple of recent blog posts:

August 16th, 2010
En Guard!
I love learning new things and last week I learned how to sword fight for my upcoming campaign with Captain Morgan- SO excited! We are doing live action along with the print photos so we get to have some fun with swordplay!
I had an awesome teacher, Tim Weske. He is a sword master and has trained many actors for movie roles. It was so much fun but pretty challenging as well. It gets complicated trying to get the moves down with such technical form. It is completely the opposite of my stance when I box so I had to overcome some habits my body naturally does. Sword fighting is a lot more graceful and fluid than I anticipated. And there is a lot on the line when you are fighting with a partner. One misstep and I could potentially stick him! But I guess that’s also the fun part:wink:
I’m putting my skills to the test this week. I’ll be back to let you know how it goes!
Much love,
xoxoMarisa
P.S. – Thank you so much for all of the sweet birthday messages here and on my Facebook page. Love you guys!

August 23rd, 2010
Legendary Times
I just returned home after an amazing adventure shooting with The Captain! It was one of the most physically challenging jobs but also the most rewarding seeing how incredible everything turned out. I can’t wait for you to see the photos and how I was able to my use sword skills!
Look out for it mid-October. Here’s a little drawing of The Captain and my swords to get your blood flowing…
Much love,
xoxoM
marisamiller.com/blog

Hey fans, Marisa is shooting the cover of German GQ Magazine today! Check back for behind-the-scenes footage and photos :smile:

August 25, 2010
Marisa's official facebook

Some caps I made from the videos on Marisa's official youtube account.
:wub::crush:

Marisa, her Dad and Griffin - Rider's edge course, more screencaps by me from the above video :smile:

September 9th, 2010
No Cages
Here are some photos from my trip to the Harley headquarters in Milwaukee. It was really cool seeing 50 bikes lined up and parked in front of the offices and of course, riding your bike to work gets you the VIP front spots. The “no cages” sign is referring to no cars parking in that area.
Hope everyone had a great Labor Day and got to enjoy some sun. Thanks for your comments about my last post- made me smile:wink:
Much love,
XoxoMarisa
marisamiller.com/blog

Yaaaay, so beautiful! Would be great to see these pics in better quality)

The recent LA heatwave that has driven thousands to the beach seems to have also brought out one of God’s more exalted creatures, Ms. Marisa Miller. The Victoria’s Secret Angel proved she is keeping it tight, showing off her amazing body in a barely there bikini.

hollywoodlife.com via Marisa Miller's facebook

September 17th, 2010
Go Giants!

On Wednesday night, I got to attend the Giants vs. Dodgers game at AT&T Park. I love going to night games and we had beautiful weather.

It was a special event for me because I got to take my grandparents. They met at a Giants game in the early 1950s at Seal Stadium, so the Giants are a big part of my family’s existence, you could say. My grandma was an usherette and my grandpa sold seat cushions. They started “courting” after that and before my grandpa left overseas with the Marine Corps, they got married.

They are huge Giants fans and my grandma is especially passionate. The MLB was really gracious in making it a special evening for my family and we got to go down on the field during batting practice.

I was also asked to throw out the first pitch and I have to be honest, I hesitated because even though it is a great honor, it is a very nerve-racking thing. Way more so than say, being in your underwear
wink0.gif
I also felt like there was no way to top my pitch at Wrigley Field but my family and friends were there and I wanted to make the most of the night.

Giants won and won again last night- they are on fire!

Here are some photos from the field, one of me and my grandpa catching up and one of my grandma, Barry Zito and I.

Much love,
xoxoMarisa

source: marisamiller.com/blog

Cool shoot/outtakes :heart:

lickerish/Cartel management

Last edited by a moderator:

October 1st, 2010
Helmet Head
Here’s part 2 of my trip to the Harley headquarters. This is inside the museum where I got to go into a restricted area where they have all the original bikes from way back in the early 1900s and also some one-of-a-kind creations too. I came across a shelf of helmets and found this beautiful Ruby helmet. Parisian designer Jerome Coste is behind the creation of these stylish helmets. I’d never seen anything like the one in the photo. I love the candy cane stripes!
I actually really love wearing a helmet. Yes, it’s a must for safety reasons, but I feel like I’m in my own little world, especially because I have a smoked-out visor on my full-face helmet so I can really be anonymous:wink:
xoxoMarisa

marisamiller.com/blog

:woot::wub:
944 Magazine
October 2010

So cool ! I like that black hair look ^_^ 5th photo :shock::heart:

marisamiller.com/blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member