Marisa Bertetta Miller

Marisa Miller 2010-10-05 - dinner at Katsuya - Celebrity-Paradise.com

:flower::flower: Thank you Emilee ! Such a sweetheart Marisa is :blush:^_^:heart:

Griffin's face expressions are precious. :lol:

They seem to really like this restaurant.:P

Captain Morgan Rum commercial, preview trailer :woot:

And another one:

youtube/marisamiller

October 11th, 2010
Are you ready for some football?
I’m really excited to announce my partnership with the NFL! This is an incredible honor for me and I’m really looking forward to my trip to London at the end of the month. The 49ers and Broncos are playing a game at Wembley stadium and it counts as a season game.
I’m curious, what football teams are you fans of?
Read the Hollywood Reporter article!
Much love,
Xoxo
Marisa

marisamiller.com/blog

Sooner or later MM would have gone with smth sporty anyway, knowing her passion for sports and all. :brows: And yes I am also glad about NFL. :mohawk:

October 27, 2010: Victoria Secret's model Marisa Miller is pictured flying into Heathrow Airport from LAX.

HQs

modelcandids.com

Here are untagged ^^ HQs and more.

Marisa on Trafalgar square in London, NFL photocall, October 28,2010

celebutopia (via krogjock)

Continued.

Marisa on Trafalgar square in London, NFL photocall, October 28,2010

celebutopia

HQs - Marisa Miller attends the 49ers fan rally trafalgar square London UK

modelcandids.com

Marisa Miller @ the 49ers Fan Rally in Trafalgar Square UK 10-30-2010 - HQ x4- untagged

celebutopia via krogjock and vampirehorde

You can spare yourself tagging and posting time, nothingless, Ill take care of it, sweetie. :flower::rolleyes:

GQ has always considered California girl Marisa Miller to be dream girlfriend material. But that was before we found out about the Victoria's Secret Angel's passion for sports thanks to her new capacity as spokesperson for the NFL. Let's face it, if anyone can make us care about gridiron, it's the keen surfer, volleyball player and former "Celebrity Beach Bowl" MVP. So ahead of Sunday's showdown between the San Francisco 49ers and the Denver Broncos at Wembley, we asked Marisa to detail the finer nuances of American football. Yes, even the offside rule...
Why should we care about the NFL coming to London?
One of the great things about American football is it's a collision sport. You guys have that a little bit with rugby but football is such a spectator sport. It's exciting to watch. The guys are tough, fast; some of the best athletes ever. It's a really intense game to watch and once you get into it it's very exciting.
Why is American football better than rugby?
We hit harder, we run faster. [Laughs] Rugby guys are tough. But some of our running backs are so fast.
We did a fitness piece on [49ers Tight End] Vernon Davies in our November issue and he can run 100 metres in 10.6 seconds. He also has three per cent body fat.
Three per cent?
And he weighs 250lbs…
It's all muscle though. There are times when I've been down on the field and the guys are like gladiators: huge, tall, big in every way. The power… You see them run by you and it's like a stampede. These guys are just really, really tough. But since they wear pads they can go for it.
Have you always been into American football?
Yeah! I grew up in Santa Cruz in northern California and in the Eighties the 49ers were just legendary so it was a good time to be a fan. My grandfather actually worked with the 49ers and the Raiders training camps so he had stories, we would all watch the games on Sunday, my dad took me to games when I was younger. I have these really vivid memories of them winning the Super Bowl when I was like ten years old. The players that were on that team are in the Hall of Fame today: Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Steve Young, Ronnie Lott, all these players. It was just the best time to be a fan of the 49ers because they were unstoppable. Watching Rice and Montana play, that combo, there's nothing like it. Even now, it's still hard to compare that offence to anything today. Rice was inducted into the Hall of Fame this year and he'll be at the pep rally on Saturday.
So the 49ers aren't as good now?
Um... Their record's not so good. But what kind of fan would I be if I was only a fan when they were winning? Unconditional love.
American football seems awfully complicated. How does it work?
Hopefully I won't make it sound more complicated... Basically every team has an offence and a defence. At the beginning of the game you kick off to the other team and you run the ball as far down as you can until you get tackled. At that point the offense will come in and you have four chances or four downs to make a first down, which is moving the ball forward ten yards. You keep scoring first downs and making your way down the field, and you can do that by the quarterback either throwing the ball or giving it to a player to run. A touchdown is six points and then you can kick an extra point or you can do a two-point conversion. Or you can kick a field goal... This is a lot. But if I'm into it and I know the rules, anybody can know the rules. You're just trying to get the ball to your goal line. It isn't as complicated as it may seem. After you watch a game it's pretty easy.
Which players should we be looking out for at the weekend?
What's interesting about Sunday's game is the 49ers quarterback Alex Smith was injured in last week's game so they decided to play their third-string quarterback, Troy Smith, who's never played in NFL...
Like in Any Given Sunday?
Exactly. That's a gnarly movie.
So he's going to be like Willie Beamen?
It's his chance, yeah. The game will be interesting because of the mix-up the 49ers have in their offence. They really want to win and I don't know if you heard about the Denver game against the Raiders last week but they got slaughtered. The final score was 59-14 - 59 is crazy, like seven touchdowns - so obviously they want to redeem themselves.
Can you explain the offside rule?
There's the line of scrimmage which is basically where the ball is and the teams line up. If you cross before you're supposed to - before the ball is hiked or snapped - then that would be offside.
What's the deal with the Super Bowl?
All season the teams play on Sundays and Monday nights. Whoever has the best record from the two leagues, the AFC [American Football Conference] and the NFC [National Football Conference], goes to the Superbowl. It's not like a series of games. It's one game, one shot. I think they get a ring if they win.
What should we eat and drink while we're watching?
The food and drink that goes along with football is one of the best things: hamburgers, hotdogs, chips and dips. At the stadium I would probably get nachos but when I'm at home we order pizza a lot.
What's your prediction for Sunday?
I have to say the 49ers. It's going to be exciting to see what Troy Smith can do and how he brings a new energy into it. The 49ers need something new. I think Denver might be pretty down from last week so hopefully the 49ers can take advantage. I have to say the 9ers. They're my team!
And the Super Bowl? Are you a betting woman?
No, I can't gamble. I'd have to see a little more of how the season progresses. I don't want to talk smack about my team. Hopefully they'll win tomorrow. They'll have to win every game the rest of the season.
But it could happen?
It could happen!
In that case our money's on the 49ers…
No, don't. Don't do that!
gq-magazine.co.uk

You can spare yourself tagging and posting time, nothingless, Ill take care of it, sweetie.

No problem at all, hun! I know I get some pics you don't, so wouldn't want you and all the other Marisa fans to miss out! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pietrobundchen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->