Marisa Bertetta Miller

Marisa Miller's First Mate Fight (60 Second Version)
youtube/marisamiller

:woot::D A bit of Conan show with Marisa - watch here. Hilarious as always :lol:
(thanks to mbinebri for the find)
And some quick caps I made from the above video - so stunning :crush:, one of my fave MM looks for sure. :heart:

I'm pretty sure now that she was shooting Shape with Russell since he does a lot of Shape covers.

^^ That was clear anyway for many reasons , last time she shot for shape it was also with RJ, the photo posted on the day her management said she was shooting and etc etc etc.

^^ That was clear anyway for many reasons , last time she shot for shape it was also with RJ, the photo posted on the day her management said she was shooting and etc etc etc.

Oh, I didn't know. I had just saw the picture of the two and then read the news. :flower:

:lol: at haters downrating the thread. :flower::rolleyes:

Anyways, the missing picture from 944 magazine:

lovevsmodels.com

anyone know where the red dress is from? it looks like the herve leger lilith, but i'm not sure
http://www.bcbg.com/herve-leger/herve-leger-lilith-narrow-bandage-dress-2.shtml

I think youre right about the dress :flower:

This is what MM posted on that :

December 1st, 2010
Team Coco
Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving break! I went on Conan for Thanksgiving and had the best time. Conan has to be one of my favorite shows to go on. His whole crew is amazing. It can be really nerve-racking going on TV, but Conan is so much fun and always makes me laugh.
I usually don’t wear bright colors, but was inspired by Conan’s orange theme so I decided to go for something different. I wore a red Herve Leger dress, nude colored Christian Louboutin shoes and rose gold Neil Lane jewelry…… and double stick tape:wink: My parents were in the audience so I wanted to be extra safe- Lol!
Much love,
xoxoMarisa
marisa miller's blog

Marisa Miller 2010-12-03 - VH1 Divas Salute the Troops - Celebrity-Paradise.com

:lol::heart: Marisa is loving red lipstick recently hehe

Thanks, Emilee ! :flower: Cool jumpsuit, love it.

2vmantz.jpg

9h17ac.jpg

:heart:

December 4th, 2010
Salute The Troops
Last night I presented at the USO presents “VH1 Divas Salute the Troops.” It was held at a hangar at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar in San Diego. It was incredible (and a little emotional) to look at a crowd of that many service men and women dressed in uniform!
I decided wear a uniform myself but with a twist:wink:
Watch VH1 on Sunday, Dec. 5th at 9pm!
Much love,
XoxoMarisa

marisamiller.com/blog

Marisa made Forbe's new list "13 Supermodels turned moguls"

Marisa Miller

The Victoria's Secret Angel has also graced the cover of the 2007 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Fashion clients have included Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, DirecTV and True Religion jeans. In 2008 she launched a shoe line with skateboarder/surfer-oriented company Vans. In 2009 Harley-Davidson made Miller, 32, its first ever brand face; a co-branded clothing line is in the works. This year she became a "First Mate" for Captain Morgan Spiced Rum (playing the captain's sexy sidekick in a viral video and commercial) and an NFL spokeswoman. In 2010 she designed a women's paddle-up board for Surftech; it comes in pink and purple and bears the model's name.
forbes.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pietrobundchen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->