Marisa Bertetta Miller

April 7th, 2011
A little tease…
…of me hanging out in between shots on my last photo shoot. I can’t reveal what it’s for yet, but I haven’t done something this sexy in a while. I actually had to tone down some of the ideas- if you can believe that!
Stay tuned!
Much love,
xoxo Marisa

marisamiller.com/blog

Marisa Miller 2011-04-26 - visits MTV '7' tv show in Times Square - Celebrity-Paradise.com

same as above, from Marisa's official youtube account

Preview of the dress Marisa is going to wear for Kentucky Derby

My dress is a little see through, but don't worry, I'm a professional and got it covered ;-)

via her twitter

137th Annual Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs in Louisville, KY (May 7 2011) HQ

celebrity-paradise.com

Barnstable Brown Derby Gala in Louisville, Kentucky (May 6 2011) HQ

Reb'l Fleur at lovevsmodels.com

some more

modelcandids.com

Her bust does not look so large in this pictures as in her days at VS.
Maybe they obliged her to go everywhere super-padded or maybe she's wearing a minimazer bra or is simply the reducing effect of the black color.
Anyway, she looks great.

Thanks ^^ can be anything :lol: But it wasnt really that huge anyways, not that I pay much attention but yeah, what most people see is photoshopped vs and non vs pictures so you never know. :flower::blush:

May 10th, 2011
Louisville Slugger
I went to Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory while I was in Kentucky. It was amazing to see how their legendary bats are made. The whole place smelled like my high school woodshop class… memories
icon_wink.gif

The best part was seeing the room of archived bat prototypes they had. The history was incredible. I got to hold Babe Ruth and Jackie Robinson’s bats.
I also saw the machine that makes all the Major League bats with the players’ personalized specifications……. Buster Posey and Cody Ross’s bats were in the system to be made next! Love my Giants!
The photos below are of a pile of bats that had just been branded with the logo and one of me signing some of the pink bats for Breast Cancer charity.
Much love,
xoxoMarisa

For the pictures and the source:

marisamiller.com/blog/2011/05/louisville-slugger/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"