00060md.jpg

00070m.jpg
00080mv.jpg

00090m.jpg
00100ms.jpg

00110mm.jpg
00120m.jpg

style.com

i've decided i will never understand marni menswear. even after such a fun and super mix-master deluxe of a collection for women, we're given something minimal again for menswear.

Yikes!
What's the difference between this and the previous summer collection?It's all the same

i've decided i will never understand marni menswear. even after such a fun and super mix-master deluxe of a collection for women, we're given something minimal again for menswear.

Ugh, tell me about it. What works for women doesn't always work for men. This is so outdated and boring. I will NEVER understand short pants, they're so unflattering!!

I find it so boring. Haven't like Marni Men's since S/S 09...agree with all of you who say that the magic doesn't seem to ever cross over from the women's to menswear.

This is just...:sick: I hate the short pants they are horrible on men. And some of the patterns are awful as well.

LOVE the simplicity of this line. There are lots of individual pieces here that I like a lot. I could definitely see myself wearing some of these garments. There's even a Marni store in my city. :brows:

Loooovee it. Love the styling, love the model, love the clothes.
Agree on every account (especially the model part...mmmm)!

The colors are gorgeous, everything looks super comfortable and I'm a sucker for a backpack, so this collections gets A's in all catergories!

i really like Marni menswear.
Collections always seem thoroughly considered, but never forced.
This look is flawless.
I want to look like this everyday!
18marnimensss11contacts.jpg

I love it. Sure it's not as impressive as the womenswear line, but they both share that quintessential Marni simplicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->