Maroon 5 singer bans sexy videos

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
But hopes his music inspires sex. 2 different news:

Maroon 5 singer bans sexy videos
Contactmusic - Dec 19 1:12 PM
MAROON 5 frontman ADAM LEVINE has refused to make any more raunchy videos because he fears his sexy image is destroying the band's credibility. The hunky singer, 25, has admitted he used beautiful women in their promos for publicity, but now they're famous he wants to make more serious videos.

Levine hopes his music inspires sex
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=53720272/K=a...dwebpages/levine hopes his music inspires sexContactmusic - Dec 15 5:40 AM
MAROON 5 frontman ADAM LEVINE hopes his sexy ballads encourage couples to make love - although he finds his music too distracting during sex. The HARDER TO BREATHE singer is thrilled fans have sex while listening to his songs, but he urges them to use contraception

has admitted he used beautiful women in their promos for publicity, but now they're famous he wants to make more serious videos.
that's pretty low but yeah, we all noticed.

and Maroon 5 never even had credibility, maybe it was good for the summer but now is winter.

what bullsh*t

25 yrs old ? LOL ! :sick: remember kara's flowers ?? when was that 95...96 ?:wink:

puppets. its true they NEVER had any cred what so ever :rofl:

what a loser. gotta love contradictions! It's like when frankie rayder in the fashion file interview said she doesnt wanna act and wouldnt even do a pantene commercial ("put me in front of a moving camera and its over") yet she's in this season's gap ads... I guess everyone has their price.

what the hell....to regain your credibility, here's a novel concept: make better music

:lol: Thankyou...

But what am I going to do now that I can't be in one of their sexy filmclips? That was my career goal for next year...

:shifty:

ehhh

Belowen said:
:lol: Thankyou...

But what am I going to do now that I can't be in one of their sexy filmclips? That was my career goal for next year...

:shifty:
well, if their sales go down then..they will need more sexy ,whether they want to or not!! :lol: they will give you a call :wink: sex sells....take it away and they will probably have more debt....hire B damnit!! :judge:

LolitaLuxe said:
well, if their sales go down then..they will need more sexy ,whether they want to or not!! :lol: they will give you a call :wink: sex sells....take it away and they will probably have more debt....hire B damnit!! :judge:
You know what? Forget a music video... I'll just have sex with Adam Levine.

:rofl: :heart:

They had sexy videos?

I was so obviously in it for the music....

*shifty eyes*

Why ban them? The sexy bit was good!

Kimkhuu said:
Sorry B, he's already mine. :lol:
Hey! I claimed him loooong ago, before I was married to Ale! :lol: :heart: :heart:

Didn't they only have one sexy video?

That last one was not sexy. Just creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikita91
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->