I Love Blind Items ! #6 *Absolutely no drug or weight blind items and talk allowed*

Friends of this acclaimed young film actress are actually a little worried that she is engaged. They tell us that her relationship with her fiance has been so on-and-off over the years that they are concerned that she simply took a leap during one of the “on” phases.

She may seem mature, but she has actually had a very sheltered life. We don’t hate the guy. We just think that he is controlling and taking advantage of the fact that she is so much younger and so much more emotional.

Basically, they wish that she had a little more room and time to grow up, and are hoping that she doesn’t rush down the aisle before the relationship cycles back to “off.”

This is getting ugly! This popular actor has a celebrity girlfriend who is a famous singer. He is also banging another celebrity. Uh oh!

Girlfriend knows Actor is cheating. She’s not dumb. However, instead of blaming Actor… she’s blaming The Bang!

Girlfriend fired off some blistering text messages to The Bang a couple of days ago. They contained a warning: Keep your paws off!

The Bang’s response? She asked Actor to meet up with her for some late-night canoodling! We don’t know if she’s truly in love or fearless or dumb (or maybe a little of all three).

If these two women go to war publicly instead of privately, it’s going to get ugly. They each have a huge presence on social media… and The Bang has lots of girlfriends who could jump into the fray to help her defeat the Girlfriend.

What happened to the burgeoning friendship between these two uber-famous singers?

It seems like only yesterday that Tall and Short were getting together for birthday celebrations and posing together for silly photos like girlfriends do.

Now… nothing. The two barely said “Hey” to each other at The Met Gala. What happened?

They were never really friends. Short was only sucking up because she wanted Tall to collaborate on a business deal so Short could make some serious bank off of her. When Tall declined, Short didn’t have any reason to speak to her again.

It’s probably better that it turned out that way because Short actually doesn’t like Tall as a person or as an artist. She makes fun of Tall’s music, and I think it would really hurt Tall if she knew that.

There is a serious problem with this upcoming movie. The director HATES the way it turned out!

While there is usually lots of work to be done in post-production, we hear that he is frantic about the audio.

The audio on [Movie] is being COMPLETELY redone! Not “fixed” or “edited” but “redone.”

“Fixed” would usually refer to cleaning audio, like removing artifactual (man made) noise, such as AC hum, or background distractions like the sound of cars in a street scene.

“Edited” would usually be used when referring to editing the existing audio tracks.

“Redone” is NOT a phrase audio engineers would commonly use to describe existing audio material being refined, nor have I ever heard it used in place of terms like overdub, dub, etc.

“Redone” is a highly unusual phrase, it is not a technical phrase nor something used as a euphemism, and it means that some kind of large-scale audio changes are being made.

The basic problem is that the Director thinks that the sound completely ruins the film. It’s too slapstick – and not at all scary – and he is FURIOUS.

Given that the film is being released this summer, he’d better hurry with that redo!

We received a bit of tea that’s just so juicy, that we had to post it here. Obviously, an innocent unborn child is being discussed, so we are going to be sensitive and NOT reveal the name of the celebrity that we are talking about. (We are NOT talking about Tarji P Henson – we just used her pic above for effect).

Anyways, a Trinidadian man reached out to MTO two weeks ago, claiming to be the father of this celeb’s unborn child. The man EXCLUSIVELY told MTO, “I learned the news that [Celebrity] is pregnant, that’s my baby.” The man, who works as a club promoter in Trinidad continued, “[Celebrity] came to Trinidad for Carnival. She was with friends, a bunch of security, and a guy she calls her brother. They all came to my club, and I treated them all with respect.”

The man claims that as he got to know the lovely young celeb, and that two got romantic. The insider explained, “I am a very well endowed man. Everyone here knows that I have been blessed by God. My friends started joking about it, and [Celebrity] must have been intrigued.” He claims that the celebrity was flirting with him all night – and into the next day.

The handsome club promoter claims that the parties continued non-stop through the next day. But that after the second night of partying, he and the celebrity went back to her hotel room. The club promoter explained, “There were a lot of women there interested in me, but I was more interested in [Celebrity]. She asked me to come back to her [hotel], and I obliged her.”

The Trinidadian man claims that they had sex at least three times that night, and that they did NOT use protection. The man explained, “I don’t believe in [condoms]. I leave it in God’s hands, if he wants to give me a baby, then he will give one to me.” The man already has six children, all living in Trinidad.

And why is he so certain that HE is the one who impregnated the celebrity. The handsome island man told MTO, “You know how you just feel something in your bones. I feel it.”

We should note that the Trinidadian man has a dark-skinned complexion. We’ll know soon enough whether he’s telling the truth or not…

This blonde singer seems to get more attention for the drama in her personal life than for her singing career!

Her current marriage to a handsome actor is looking rocky, and she seems to be in chronic conflict with his reality star ex-wife.

However, if our singer is thinking about hooking up with her previous husband, she may have to break out her cell phone and start swiping, because he’s moved on to dating by app!

Someone we know got matched up with him on the app. While we don’t know exactly what his criteria are, the person with whom he was matched is in Southern California… under 35… and female.

The singer’s ex is not trying to hide either. He is using his real first name and age, and there are lots of photos of him that aren’t on his Instagram. Some of the photos are professional, some personal (e.g. working out at the gym).

Will she swipe left on her current husband? Will she swipe right on her ex?

blindgossip

2. Is most definitely Katy Perry, Orlando "creep" Bloom and Selena Gomez

3. Beyonce and Taylor Swift ? Tidal being the business project and we all remember the birthday pictures of Taylor where Beyonce and Jay-Z randomly showed up.

4. James Wan about The Conjuring sequel ?

5. Black Chyna (and Rob Kardashian)

From Lainey:

That New York rumour

I first heard this rumour a few weeks ago. Now two more people have told me the same rumour, all circulating among people in New York…about a hot actor and a married woman with a famous husband.

It’s been a while since he’s made a relationship stick. Because he’s so devoted to his work. One relationship apparently fell apart because of his work. We love him because he’s great at his job and so personable, handsome and cute at the same time. And stays out of trouble, off the party circuit, never attached to any drug-doing smut. Maybe the trouble he gets into has to do with who he hooks up with?

According to gossips in New York, he had an affair with the wife of a wealthy celebrity. Because of her marriage, she’s well-connected and has her own famous friendship circle that overlaps with his friendship circle. And while she doesn’t seem like his recent types, you don’t have to go back too far to find similarities with a previous type. This happened a while ago and ended not dramatically. Word is it took him a while to get over – not the emotion of it but the guilt. And he beat himself up pretty badly over what he considers a major mistake.

http://www.laineygossip.com/That-New-York-rumour-blind-riddle/43802

^ popular guess says it's about Jake Gyllenhaal and Jessica Seinfeld.

2. Is most definitely Katy Perry, Orlando "creep" Bloom and Selena Gomez

That would be so weird, mainly because Miranda Kerr has been posting so many pro-Selena snaps on Snapchat lately :lol:

Lol, why would any self-respecting grown woman fight over Orlando Bloom? It doesn't make any sense. He's personality and looks are so nondescript, guess he must really be gifted in the sack.

And Jake Gyllenhaal & Jessica Seinfeld???? Talk about random, lol. But I'd like to know what Gwyneth thinls of this. Didn't she set up Jake with Taylor?

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be so weird, mainly because Miranda Kerr has been posting so many pro-Selena snaps on Snapchat lately :lol:

I don't find that weird. She probably loves the fact her ex is publicly cheating on his new girlfriend since there were always rumours about Katy and Orlando when they were married. Selena is probably her favourite person right now.

These two celebrity sisters were sitting around talking about their mother‘s net worth. Although both of the sisters work and have plenty of money of their own, they calculated that their mother is worth a lot more than they thought she was.

So then they sat around tossing ideas back and forth about how they could knock her off and inherit her money.

At the end, they said that they were just kidding. Maybe.

*edit - no drug discussion*

You would think that a talk show host would be thrilled to have a colorful guest bring a lot of attention to their show with a controversial appearance.

Not in this case!

In fact, this musician’s appearance on a popular talk show created such chaos that multiple people from the show let us know what happened backstage. We’ve combined their observations here.

Usually if [Host] is unhappy about something , [Host] just does a closed door meeting with Producers. This time, though, right after the show [Host] walked backstage and started yelling at EVERYONE!

First, [Host] yelled at [Executive Producer] and went off on him about “Whose idea was it to allow that f*cking lunatic on the show?!”

Then [Host] yelled at [Other Producers] and said that it was their job to prep the guest in pre-interview and to make it clear that the Q&A was only going to be short answers and humor and that they didn’t want him going off on some rant and that they obviously failed to do that.

[Host] likes to be in control during the interviews and was embarrassed that the whole segment was completely out of control. The yelling went on for a while, with [Host] going on and on about how [Guest] had “hijacked the show” for a “‘psychotic rant” and that letting someone do that was “a professional embarrassment.”

Just a lot of yelling and repeating over and over: “Who let this get out of control? Who let this get out of control?” Then [Host] headed back to their dressing room, yelling all the way down the hall, “I don’t ever want to see that f*cker or anyone from that entire f*cking family on my show ever again!” I don’t know if it will hold for his whole family, but the staff promised that [Guest] will NEVER be on the show again.

*edit - no drug discussion*

Not everyone is shedding tears over the breakup of this young acting couple. One of his friends told us:

Thank the f*cking lord that nightmare is over with. She is psycho and she was making him psycho. We just hope he’s smart enough to stay away from her this time. That b*tch needs to be in a mental hospital, not a relationship.

Three major directors “crossed the line” with Chloë Sevigny in auditions for film roles, the actress said at Variety’s Cannes Film Festival panel on Wednesday.

“I’ve had the ‘what are you doing after this?’ conversation,” Sevigny said. “I’ve also had the ‘do you want to go shopping and try on some clothes and, like, I can buy you something in the dressing room’ [conversation],” she added. “Just like crossing the line weirdness.”

At another point, the actress remembered, a director told her, “‘You should show your body off more. You shouldn’t wait until you’re as old as this certain actress who had just been naked in a film, you should be naked on screen now.’”

Sevigny, whose credits include such sexually explicit films as “Kids” and “The Brown Bunny,” had a quick retort.

“If you know my career, I’ve been naked in every movie,” she said with a laugh.

Perhaps it was her refusal to succumb to their advances, but Sevigny never got the roles. The same might not be true for other up-and-coming actresses, she admitted.

“If you’re young and impressionable and really want the part, it might be a tempting avenue, but I hope not,” she said.

But Sevigny stopped short of labeling the behavior sexual harassment.

“I would consider it Hollywood,” she said. “Was it sexual harassment? It’s such a fine line.”

Five minutes after this actress went through a breakup, she cycled back to an ex.

She said that [The Ex] is a placeholder, someone who she can always go back to when her relationships don’t work out. That way she never has to go through those godawful lows after a breakup. She knows that there is always someone waiting there for her who will make her feel wanted and special. As soon as she feels confident again, she’ll be back on the hunt and [The Ex] will get dumped again.

We wonder if The Ex would have welcomed her back so easily if they knew all this.

This singer should stop listening to her boyfriend. He approaches every competition like it’s a sport where you have to squash your opponent, but in this case that strategy backfired.

She blew it, but it really wasn’t her fault. [Her Boyfriend] told her that if she wanted custody of her kid, she would have to go to war and destroy [Her Ex] in court.

Bad strategy, because the judge wasn’t fooled by her accusations. [Singer] wound up looking like some crazy vindictive b*tch who will say anything to get what she wants. [Her Ex] looked like the calm, reasonable one who is working in the best interest of the kid. Her strategy backfired.

If you’re going to shoot the king, don’t miss. She totally missed on this one… and can expect some future retaliation as a result.

This man is one of the most esteemed actors in the world. He has starred in dozens of films, many of them classics. Yes, he is an Oscar winner. He is also a big advocate of the film industry in general. That’s why we were surprised to hear the following:

You would think that he would be really picky about which films he does now to ensure his legacy. Not even close. I overheard him talking to [redacted]. He said he didn’t get paid much for his best role, and that he got paid a ton for his worst role. Now he doesn’t really care about the story or the role. He just wants to know how much he is going to get paid! Sometimes he asks who’s directing. That’s it. Then he accepts or rejects. He sounded serious. To be honest, I was a little shocked.

Well, that certainly explains some of his interesting choices in the past few years!

blindgossip

8. Ciara. She just lost her attempt to win full custody of her child this week.

French model living in New York, having an affair with the spouse of a Presidential candidate:

The spouse of a Presidential Candidate is currently having an extramarital affair!

The person with whom they are having the affair is a French model living in New York. The affair has been going on for over a year.

The model has a big mouth, so we don’t know how the Candidate’s campaign is going to keep this one quiet in the run-up to the Presidential Election.
http://blindgossip.com/?p=78645

Candidate:

Model:

Moderators note: Please do not post drug related material in this thread. Pay attention to what you are copying and posting if you are posting blind items in this this thread. Do not respond to any drug related discussion in this thread - your post may be deleted as well. Warnings and reminders will be sent if you do not follow the rules in post #1.

With characteristic Wintour disdain, she continued, "Contrast that with a show that I saw last winter, studded to the hilt with flash, and iPhone-ready showmanship. I almost didn't get to see the clothes at all, because some B-level, actually she was C- or D-level celebrity, I honestly don't know even who it was, had dragged in a horde of paparazzi to photograph her holding various provocative signs right in front of the Vogue group.
“That show had nothing to do with creativity on the runway, nobody had given any thought as to why we were there, except to photograph the tired imagery of the brand, it was as if the lights and the people were there to distract us from the lack of creativity on the runway."
Page Six

I don´t know about source reliability but I can´t figure out this one:

Hints: Married A list macho man actor with kids, at least a son. Filmed in NYC in November, grew hair and muscled up for role. Fraught movie production with money problems.

Refinery29’s Assistant Living asks assistants to talk about themselves for once offering truthful, no-frills insight into the time before fame and fortune. What’s it like working next to the dream job? They talk, we listen.

This week, we fly west to interview B., 25, in her sleek bungalow buried in the the Hollywood Hills. After six months working as the personal assistant to an A-List celeb, B. reminisces about her life combatting catty sexual rumors on set, arriving late to her own birthday party, and the surprisingly soul-sucking task of searching for the perfect lightweight beanie.

How did you get the job?
"When I heard about the job, I was working a film-related desk job, getting paid well in an assistant role and moving up the ladder steadily. But I was bored, itching to do something more active, to get out from behind the desk. A friend in the industry heard that my (would-be) boss was in New York, where I was living at the time, and in need of a personal assistant during film production, and I was quick to volunteer myself. They weren’t offering more money for the job, but I also wouldn’t be taking a pay cut, and it was a short-term commitment, so I jumped at the opportunity. I was on set essentially 24/7, so six months felt more like a year."

What was your salary?
"I was working for $850 a week, BEFORE taxes, which isn’t great. It was less than what I had asked for — I wanted $900 a week, but they wouldn’t go for that. I think because it was short-term, they didn’t want to pay me too much.

"Going in, my boss made it seem like the hours and workload would be much less strenuous. The stress/time commitment grew gradually, and I was honestly so busy and exhausted that I never stopped to do the math. At the time, I paid $1,100 in rent and $150 for utilities per month. Also student loans. But I was so busy I hardly had a social life (and therefore any time to spend money) so I managed."

So this wasn’t a typical 9-to-5.
"Not at all. It was seven days a week, and I’d have at least two 20-hour days a week. It was relentless. And of course, after a long day, I’d usually get a middle-of-the-night call, which was usually just a chance for my boss to vent. After working an 18-hour day, I’d take the subway home from Manhattan to Bushwick; at 4 a.m., it could take over an hour. Some days, I wouldn’t get home until 7 or 8 in the morning."

You couldn’t just expense an Uber?
"No, because I wasn’t hired directly through the production company. I signed a separate contract to be his assistant, and expenses weren’t included. Sometimes his driver was nice enough to take me home, but that only happened occasionally."

Can you tell me a little bit about the NDA you had to sign?
"It was a pretty typical NDA. It stated that I wasn’t allowed to defame him publicly in any way, which means I’m not allowed to say anything about him to the press. Ever. Because he’s a celebrity, and his entire existence relies on his public image."

Biggest perk?
"The people who I got to meet and my experiences on set were so valuable. I remind myself that I could still be at my old desk job. While I was mostly miserable for six months, it definitely put me on a trajectory I’m excited about, and I’m still in touch with the people I met on set. It’s good to be around creative people who are passionate about the same things you’re passionate about."

Biggest pitfall?
"Honestly, the biggest thorn in my side throughout production was dealing with the ridiculous speculation surrounding the fact that I was a young woman working for a famous man. I constantly had to fend off assumptions and comments like, 'What did you do to get this job?'

"Our professional relationship was being constantly sexualized by everyone around us, and it honestly felt like being bullied daily. This was also compounded by the fact that we’re working on a film set, which is a totally male-dominated sphere.

"To give you a specific instance: He had these kettle balls on set that he used for workouts throughout production. People were always asking me how his balls were and if I’d rubbed them that day. So that was pretty gross and annoying.

"Also, never getting praise for what you do is taxing, and that was probably the most frustrating aspect of the job."

What was your first impression of him? Has it changed?
"A lot of people warned me that he was difficult, and I might not like the job. At first I didn’t pay much heed to the warnings. I figured people were too sensitive, and I was confident in my abilities to deal with difficult people. I thought he was curt, not mean. And I continued to uphold that opinion until the stress got too high for him, at which point I realized the warnings had been warranted.

"To his credit, the production was particularly fraught — everyone was working super long hours and there wasn’t enough money — but the more stressed he got, the less pleasant he became. And I was the only person he could vent to, really."

Most outrageous request?
"He got it into his head that he really needed a lightweight beanie to cover up his long hair (he’d grown it for the part). At that time, however, lightweight beanies weren’t really in stores because it was November and it was getting cold.

"He had me go around to a million different stores — Barneys, Bergdorfs, Bloomingdale’s — purchasing various $300 to $400 beanies. And I’m telling you, there was a problem with each one — they were too long, too ragged, two stripe-y, too heavy. I went all over the city looking for the perfect ****ing beanie, and none of them were good enough. And of course then I had to go around returning them all after they didn’t fit his needs. He ended up buying a beanie in L.A., the apparent capital of lightweight beanies, and made sure to rub it in my face that he had successfully fulfilled my task."

Were you afraid of your boss?

"I wasn’t necessarily afraid of him, it was more that I was afraid of losing my job and the security surrounding it. I mean he would yell a lot, and he sort of had that LBJ effect where he’s very tall and looks down and yells, so there were definitely intimidating moments, but I was never scared of him. The worst thing he could do was fire me — and that’s what scared me the most.

"I don’t like failure. I didn’t want to get fired because that would mean admitting to myself that leaving my solid salaried position was a mistake. It would mean that the risk I took wasn’t worth taking."

Did you have a relationship with his family?
"His kids loved me, and his wife hated me. I think the fact that I was a young woman who was around her husband 24/7 bothered her."

Were your friends and family supportive of you in your role as assistant?
"My family knew that I was working crazy hours, but I wasn’t really complaining much to them. I definitely didn’t get to see my friends very often. I was actually late to my own birthday dinner because my boss wanted me to pick up his son and park his car on a Saturday evening."

Do you regret taking the job?

"If I were to go back and do it again, I would. Because the reason why I’m where I am now, in a position that I love, is directly attributed to my time spent working for him."

Do you see yourself having your own assistant in the future?

"If I were to ever have an assistant of my own, I think, now having been through what I’ve been through, I would be very careful in the way I interact with them. I would speak to them as an intelligent person, get them involved in whatever I’m doing, and work to make sure they don’t feel like an alien or intruder in my life.

"[Most assistants] are just starting out and they’re curious. They’re not working these hard jobs because they have nothing better to do. That needs to be acknowledged. The people who work as assistants, especially in the film world, are there because they’re trying to learn. And I think it’s a real responsibility to nurture that person if they’re working under you."

Any advice for young women looking to go into a similar field?
"Tragedy plus time equals comedy. That’s all I can say.

"No, but seriously, as far as advice: Definitely don’t cross that personal/intimate boundary with your boss. It’s the worst thing you can do because you don’t only put a black mark on your record, you make it harder for other women in this industry by perpetuating a stale stereotype. It might seem fun and carefree, but ultimately, this person probably isn’t interested in you. It’s just a power play and everybody will be worse for it: you, your reputation, and the women who succeed you in such a male-dominated industry."

What did the line look like for you, and how did you avoid it?
"That line was often waved in my face. He’s a very macho man’s man. On my first real day on the job he was walking around in his trailer half-naked all day, finding whatever excuse he could to strip down. I continued to find myself in these uncomfortable positions as the months passed. I had to be very careful in those situations not to say anything, not to be too close physically, not to ever engage flirtatiously. I made sure to always be professional so as not to create any sort of ideas or temptation, because when you’re around somebody for that many hours a day, you’re at their house while they’re exercising, in their car while their changing, it’s an unusual level of intimacy. It’s beyond professional.

"Had I stayed for a drink one night, things could have escalated. You never know!"

refinery29.com

I'm not remotely interested to find out who the guy is, will be a tough investigation anyway. But he must be some bigwig. Because the 'major fashion editor' sounds to me like Grace Coddington. She's a known cat lady and that overall cool behaviour? That's classic Grace! :lol: Wonder who's the one who 'chewed gum all evening'....

Male Escort Tells All About Celeb Client Who Took Him to the Met Gala

written by The Daily Front Row May 24, 2018

How did you end up as a VIP’s date to the Met Gala?!
I manage a bar, and one day, when I was at work, a woman who came in from time to time asked if I was single and would be interested in going out with one of her clients. I’m always interested in dating, but I didn’t understand what she meant by “client.” She told me that she runs a business that secures dates for busy, wealthy men. One of them was looking for someone to take to the Met Gala.

What did you think?
I immediately went from being not very interested to saying, “Sign me up!” At first, she was really cagey, and didn’t tell me anything about the guy other than saying he was an “A-list celebrity.” I said that if she was referring to Tom Cruise, I wasn’t interested!

What were the next steps?
There was a lot of back-and-forth. She asked intimate questions about my sex life, because the client was curious. I was like, “Is this an escort service and she’s trying to play it off as a legit thing?” I finally told her that I wouldn’t do it until she told me the client’s name, so she finally dropped it. I know everyone in fashion and I had never heard of the guy. He was not a celebrity to me—he was a business type—so I was disappointed. But I agreed to meet him.

Did you go out before the Met Gala?
We went on two dinner dates. He was a lot older than me, which was already a bit of a deal-breaker. During dinner, he kept looking around at everyone in the room.

At other guys?
No! Women. He was talking about who made their handbags, coats, and dresses. He dropped a few doozies that turned me off.

For example?
“The wonderful thing about being as successful as I am is I have the power to destroy people.”

That sounds like a line from The Bold and the Beautiful!
He kind of reminded me of my dad. I think he was looking for some arm candy who didn’t know much about the world, but that’s not me. We talked about music, and I told him that I was into electronica and Madonna, and he threw his napkin over his head and said he didn’t think it was going to work out. He was into ’70s bands. I wasn’t really around then!

Was there any chemistry?
It was lovely that he was a billionaire.

How did the official invite to the Met Gala come?
I never had his phone number or e-mail—everything was channeled through assistants. One of them finally wrote to me and said he would officially like to have me as his guest.

How did the night begin?
I picked him up at his place. The apartment was gorgeous, but it was very gay old lady — over-the-top and ostentatious. The [redacted celebrity] who he was bringing as part of his entourage opened the door because my date was apparently getting ready. [Redacted celebrity] and I ended up hanging around for 45 minutes. When I finally saw my date, he hadn’t showered and looked really frumpy. I’m not a stickler for fragrances, but nobody likes BO. He finally got ready and we all got into our SUV, which reeked of weed. We finally got there, and that’s when the fun started!

Were you nervous?
The red carpet was really exciting. In retrospect, I wish I had taken thousands of selfies, but I was trying to keep it classy. The bob-in-charge [aka the hosting editrix] was testy with my date because he hadn’t been returning her calls. That was awkward!

Was he touchy with you?
Not at all. I was wallpaper from the minute we arrived. I was polite and gracious. He seemed to be a little irritated that I knew a lot of people there.

Did anybody ask how you two met?
They did. I said we met through friends. At dinner, I was seated right next to [redacted major fashion editor]. I’m not that crazy about fashion, but I know really cool people when I see them, and I hit the jackpot. She turned out to be delightful. She had just lost a cat and was a little down, so I made it a point to have fun with her. She was like, “What are you doing with this guy?” On the other side of me was the [redacted celebrity] who kept chewing gum all night, and my date was seated next to her.

How much interaction did you have with him during the dinner?
I was super polite. The staff all knew me from the hospitality industry, too. Because I made the mistake of wearing a black tie, people thought I was working the event. Everyone was like, “What are you doing here?” At the end of the dinner, he announced, “Are you off to the bathroom again? Are you doing drugs?” No! I just like to go to the bathroom regularly! I was so embarrassed for him.

Were you excited to see the celebs?
I was. I told J. Lo she looked gorgeous and she said, “I know, baby.” Then [redacted fashion editor] said to me that if there was anyone I wanted to meet, now is your chance. Gwen Stefani was at the table behind us, so [the editor] stood up and introduced me to her.

Did you feel like an escort?

The whole experience made me feel really cheap. I knew what I’d gotten myself into, but I was doing my best to be a gracious guest, and he was very dismissive. Ironically, he told me he was having a good time because he normally leaves the Gala after the dinner. He wanted to go home at 11:30, and I planned to be out until 3 a.m.! When he was giving me these weird vibes, I considered ditching him and staying at the party.

Where did you go after you left?
Some crappy 24-hour diner. Who wants to do that when you can be at the Met Gala? But I guess he goes there all the time. We had a late-night meal, and the conversation was really uncomfortable. I knew I definitely didn’t want to see him again after he told the driver to drop him off first, which was really rude.

Perhaps he thought you were going home
with him.

I never thought of that! Maybe he wanted to get his $30,000 worth.

Is that what your ticket cost?
Yes!

Did he go in for a kiss?
Yes, and it was awkward, uncomfortable, and cold.

Did you kiss him back?
Tentatively. My tongue remained in my mouth. I wasn’t feeling it.

Did you hear from him again?
I didn’t. I sent him a thank-you card to be gracious. From what I understand, he found exactly what he was looking for.

Would you do it again?
Sure! If I go again, I’m going to be a maniac. I’ll take Molly and kiss Florence Welch!

Source: Fashionweekdaily.com

Is this even real? The last time Gwen Stefani was at the MET Gala was in 2013.

The redacted part about the major fashion editor talking about her cat has me thinking Grace Coddington

From Blind Gossip ...

No Cheer At The Charity Dinner

SOLVED!

[Blind Gossip] Let’s talk about the rude behavior of a certain celebrity at a charity event a few months ago!

The event was a dinner that is hosted by a small group of people each year, including this very famous and good-looking male movie star. His non-profit focuses on benefiting children’s causes. They hold a series of events (golf outing, fashion show, etc.), culminating in a formal dinner.

Are you with us so far? Alright, alright, alright!

For the dinner, the guests are seated at big tables in a large, ballroom-type setting.

At one particular table were several celebrities.

One of those celebrities is a famous model who has been in more than one swimsuit issue.

Another is an actress who is best known for starring with one of her siblings in a TV sitcom years ago, as well and her current job as one of the hosts of a talk show.

One of the non-famous people at the table observed the following interaction

I was so excited to get seated at a table with all these celebrities! It was a fun event and everybody was very friendly, introducing themselves and chatting.

So far, so good.

Except [Model].

Uh oh.

[Actress] saw that [Model] wasn’t talking to anyone, so she lifted up her glass and said, “Hi [Model]! My name is [Actress]! It’s really nice to meet you. Cheers!”

What did Model do?

She had a glass in her hand, too, but as soon as [Actress] said, “Cheers!”, [Model] looked her up and down, put her glass down on the table, said, “No thank you,” and looked away.

Ouch.

Everybody’s jaws dropped. It was just such a rude thing to do! Model didn’t talk to anyone at the table for the whole dinner. At the end of the meal, she just got up and left.

Why was Model being so rude?

Personal beef? Actress is a know to be a very nice and real person who has never had a personal feud with anyone in the industry.

Professional beef? The two women are not in the same business and had not met before.

Lack of recognition? Doubtful. Actress has unique name and look and has approximately ten times the number of followers on social media as Model does.

Racial issue? Model is white and Actress is black, but we have no reason to believe it was a racial thing.

Sobriety issue? Given Model’s recent social media posting that includes her holding alcohol in both hands, we don’t think so.

So, we don’t know why Model was so mean to Actress and the rest of the guests. However, her classless behavior certainly does take the shine off of her self-proclaimed “humanitarian” status.

Anyway, cheers to our nice Actress! We’ll toast you any time!

Similar: Three Skinny Girls At The Upfronts

Male Movie Star:

Actress:

Model:

[Optional] What is your opinion of any celebrity in this story?

SOLVED!
matthew-mcconaughey-7.png

Male Movie Star: Matthew McConaughey

Actress: Tamera Mowry Housley

Model: Molly Simms

Every year, actor Matthew McConaughey and his friends throw a big fundraiser in the Austin, Texas area.

It’s a two day event with golf, a fashion show, a dinner, etc.

Their charity is named MJ&M for the three men who founded the organization: Mack Brown, Jack Ingram, and Matthew McConaughey.

mjm-charity-matthew-mcconaughey.png

Since 2013, they have raised more than $10 million for Austin organizations that support children. Some of those organizations are the Dell Children’s Medical Center and McConaughey’s Just Keep Livin’ Foundation.

Here’s a photo of Matthew McConaughey and his lovely wife Camila arriving at the benefit dinner.

matthew-mcconaughey-6-camila.png

Singer Chris Stapleton performed at the event.

chris-stapleton-performing-mjm-charity.png

Model Molly Sims was there. She has been featured in more than one issue of Sports Illustrated.

molly-sims-sports-illustrated.png

Here’s a photo of Molly Sims with Camila Alves at an earlier fashion event.

molly-sims-camila-alves-fashion-show.png

Camila and Molly have been friends for a long time.

Note how Camila holds her own against the Sports Illustrated beauty.

That’s because Camila Alves was a fashion model before she met Matthew McConaughey!

camila-alves-model-fashion-show.png

Tamera Mowry was there, too.

Tamera starred with her identical twin sister, Tia Mowry, in the 1990s sitcom Sister, Sister.

sister-sister-tia-mowry-tamera-mowry.png

Tamera Mowry and her husband Adam Housely enjoyed the evening.

tamera-mowry-adam-housley-mjm-charity.png

Well… they enjoyed everything except Molly Sim’s rudeness!

Tamera and Molly were sat at the same table. Tamera was trying to be friendly and inclusive… and Molly brushed her off. More than once.

Fortunately, Tamera and her husband rose above the snub and did not let it spoil their evening.

In other news, Tamera Mowry-Housley just announced that she is leaving her hosting gig at The Real after six seasons!

From CNN:

Tamera Mowry-Housley leaving ‘The Real’ after six seasons
Tamera Mowry-Housley kept it real on Monday when she made a big announcement.

The former child star turned co-host of the popular talk show, “The Real” revealed that she will not be returning to the show.

Mowry-Housley shared the news on her Instagram with the caption, “For seven years, my home and heart has been at The Real. The friendships that I’ve made there will last a lifetime, and the people that I’ve had the blessing to interview have changed my life for the better. I’m so proud of what all the ladies and I have accomplished there, including two well-deserved NAACP Image Awards and a Daytime Emmy. However, all good things must come to an end, and it’s with a bittersweet smile that I announce that I am moving on from The Real.”

“To my fellow hosts, I love you, I will miss you, and I will always be there for you. Thank you for teaching me, supporting me, and loving all of me. Sisters forever. I’ll be rooting for you, as I look forward to spending more time with my family, pursuing amazing new opportunities, and embarking on the next chapter of my life.”

Tamera has always been one of the most civil and interesting people on the panel, so her departure is a real loss for The Real.

the-real-cast-talk-show.png

Note that Tamera did not provide a specific reason as to why she is departing the show. It is curious that she would leave such a high-paying gig while the rest of the TV industry struggles. “All good things must come to an end” is about as vague a statement as you can make on your way out the door.

Then again, Tamera has always been classy about how she conducts herself. This blind item provided a good example of that!

Did you get this one right?

Alright, alright, alright!

(That’s the famous line uttered by Matthew McConaughey in the movie Dazed and Confused.)

matthew-mcconaughey-8-dazed-and-confused-alright.png

No Cheer At The Charity Dinner - BLIND GOSSIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->